• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What’s interesting about Brees is that you guys (and others) might dislike him for his original “teh flag!!1” comments, but a lot of mong Saints fans low-key hate him for his backtracking and apology. Such a bad idea to weigh in with a political take in the first place.

Sucks to see his career ending like this, not too dissimilar from late-stage crippled Peyton Manning. It’s going to be a wild ride trying to find a QB post-Brees.
Could you be duped into taking Matt Stafford for a conditional 1st

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'd say take soft ass Golladay too but hilariously he's a UFA. the league min is too much for that guy. A decent punter worth more

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wait is this reel? @Reel started a new forum? IS that why he hasn't been here since 2019?
87bbadf6-ba42-450c-ba38-804a04599435.png

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, this has last year vibes for sure

But this team is better and the Bucs aren't as good as the Niners last year, so we'll see

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Some mongoloid calls up 106.7 today tombout how they don't need to trade a few first Rd picks for Watson because they have "Taylor Hendricks"

The TEAM fanbase has brainworms
75% of teams in the NFL would be crazy not to trade a 1-2 of 1st round picks for Watson + some players. He would be a guaranteed franchise QB with 4 more years under contract.

Chiefs/Mahomes
Bills/Allen
Ravens/Jackson
Seahawk/Wilson
Chargers/Herbert
Cards/Murray

are about the only teams I would say shouldn't pick up the phone and at least make an offer. Maybe you could include Baker Mayfield/Browns or Packers/Rodgers/Love too.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

My brother was dating this dumb as rocks girl from Syracuse. When they broke up, she tried to crawl back in the dog door one night. She was in the Bills Mafia.

So I told him tell that dumb bitch Chelsea to crawl back in the dog door with Bills jerseys for us. Fuck tht froggy ass muppet Mahomes.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm on Team CLOWNZANO this time.

It's 2020, screen shot and cropping is done in the same step. It's probably about as efficient to use Snip & Sketch or the OS X shortcut as it is to compose words. Also, Tweets with images or videos also perform better than Tweets that are only text.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That story about the kid who died from cancer last month was so tough to watch. Lawd Howie and the gang almost were crying trying to throw it to commercial TO GET US READY FOR BRADY