• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020-2021 Bowl Thread Edition - Protect ya neck

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Treva only got invited because of his career. Smith is winning it easily

I don't know how good he is if you can't remember his name, doe

ZackMills

Have mercy
EqrRskVWMAEpt_Q

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Bammer just fucking around because they know their lead is solid. They could run RPOs with Smith every down and put up 100

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Snubbed by who? Only one big ten team made the NY6, and it’s usually 3, and the conference runner up went to the Citrus. Maybe they should be more concerned with why 4 SEC teams got in, or why Iowa State got in.

They got fucked over by everybody

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Rather watch MONG than BOOK.
Hell Florida then. Either is better than ND.

they have 7 points. Bama doesn’t even have a good defense.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Book just constantly running for his life lol

Brick

why can't kelly get a single QB worth a shit. collaros and pike are better than all these BUMS he trots out at ND.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Can we just get together and agree to dismantle Alabama’s football progrum? At this point they are just a cold, emotionless machine led by a cold, emotionless man. A little death penalty dynasty would go a long way to make things fresh again for the Alabama fans.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I mean they have Butch Jones and sarkisian
BITCH is at Arky State now and all he did was wash Saban’s car. Sark is way better than Nussmeier or Shark Fucker. He had a top 20 offense at UDub his last year and his SC offenses were probably good. I’d settle for them bringing back LOX LOX LOX LOX

Brick

bama machine ain't slowing down until saban retires. coordinators don't matter. i am here got the long game of dabo taking over and losing venebles/OCs and flaming out spectacularly. it will be wonderful.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can't wait to watch Ohio State's booty offense in this game