• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020-2021 Bowl Thread Edition - Protect ya neck

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That was a really good call by Lashlee on 4th, but even better play by the D lineman

Anyway, ban Miami from the rankings

bruin

Alamo Bowl is hitting the noon/9 AM PT kickoff on ABC with BRENT on the call nostalgia, dudes..

Lightningwar

Administrator
So I think the chance Ehlinger comes back dropped to 0 within a half of football. That backup really opened up the offense.

Brick

:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown: bowl edition

I couldn’t help but notice the number of arm bands worn during Tuesday night’s Alamo Bowl victory by Texas linebacker DeMarvion Overshown. In fact, the smiling linebacker was asked about it after the Longhorns laid it on Pac-12 Conference representative Colorado, 55-23.

Said Overshown: “That‘s just me being me. Got to build my brand, you know. Got to build my brand.”

Tuesday was also another sad brand-identity night for Pac-12 Conference.

That grinning Texas linebacker with those arm bands understands how to build it.

Worst case, put him in charge.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
How did this Trash guy not have 65 INTs this season with that awful throwing motion? Ma’wife said it best when she asked “is Time Tebow back playing for ‘GO GATAS’ now?”

GR8 2 B FL G8R

How did this Trash guy not have 65 INTs this season with that awful throwing motion? Ma’wife said it best when she asked “is Time Tebow back playing for ‘GO GATAS’ now?”
It's basically the Saints playing the Chiefs but without Kamara, Michael Thomas, J Cook, and E Sanders

We don't have a lock down CB on the team, and this freshman Mims already burned us over the top once, so it definitely feels like a old school Saints game

Defense is finding a way to get the ball right meow and I am the one cackling and packing a bong

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
It's basically the Saints playing the Chiefs but without Kamara, Michael Thomas, J Cook, and E Sanders

We don't have a lock down CB on the team, and this freshman Mims already burned us over the top once, so it definitely feels like a old school Saints game

Defense is finding a way to get the ball right meow and I am the one cackling and packing a bong
Is Trask hurt? Guy looks like end of the road Peyton Manning out there.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Idk, it's a timing offense and he doesn't have the timing down with our 2nd team WRs

They have senior WRs playing who have never sniffed meaningful minutes because Rudy rule reasons... plus every draft eligible target opted out of this game