• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
1-game WC is dumb. Arizona definitely a better team than whatever stumbles out of the NL Central, and the ROCKTOBERs probably are too.

Thepro_23

Olson carving the league up lately. Him and Hoskins have been dominant this season as rookies. Is it the juiced ball or are they just that good?

Brick

I've been passively watching MLB lately. Does every scrub bat .200 with 23 HR and 50 RBI these days?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yankees will be deciding how they like the WINKIES AZZ TASTE when they choke it away. Too many cocky yankee fans thinking their good record against winkies 6 years ago means an auto win. Just hope the sox dont win it all, will be happy with any other WS champ.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
The Winkies gonna need Molitor to work some magic with Miguel "Where da hoez" Sano if they hope to beat the Jankees. I'd rather MLB go on strike forever than see da Red Sux get anything other than 100 years of losing. Boston still sucks.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

CJ_24

giphy.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Phillies Manager, Pete Mackanin, will not be returning as manager in 2018. Lord only knows who is replacement will be.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Manager: Ryan Howard
3rd base corch: Jimmy Rollins
1st base corch: Carlos Ruiz
Retain Matt Stairs as hitting corch
Pitching corch: Jamie Moyer

DONE DEAL!

Wolfman21

Scherzer left his last start early due to issues? Ya dont say? Im sure throwin 110 pitches in meaningless september games didnt help that along

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can't bad enough cramps cause strains? I know I've had a few overnight Charlie horses in my calf that have left me limping for most of a week

CJ_24

Brewers finish one game out of the wild card because they blew a 6 run lead yesterday. Something something mike leach 9mm cafe something something.

Wolfman21

Braves GM resigns. Basically caught cheating the IFA market somehow. Lol...fuckin a...i liked the moves that guy made as well. What an idiot

After reading, it seems he was doin more stupid shit than just IFA and his assistant has resigned/been fired as well