• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

CJ_24

These two teams, thus far, have scored more combined (24) than 15 NFL teams did today. Individually, these teams have scored more than 3 NFL teams, and tied a fourth.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
These last two world series have been spectacular. I feel like there were some real duds the last several years

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
It's all but been officially announced that Gabe Kapler is going to become the new Phillies manager.

giphy.gif

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...ire-hired-dodgers-pete-mackanin-20171029.html

CJ_24

Solid utility outfielder for Milwaukee for a season. IIRC, he fell into the Dodger Stadium stands to rob a home run. I don't know why I remember that.

CJ_24

Pregame shows, by their nature, are terrible. But Fox's pregame show may be the worst of all the genders.

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
It's all but been officially announced that Gabe Kapler is going to become the new Phillies manager.

giphy.gif

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...ire-hired-dodgers-pete-mackanin-20171029.html

The Phillies Analytics Plant should be very concerned about his job security.

Gabe a MOT so he’s just gonna GRIND.

Every time I go to the MOA and see the new CRAY building I laugh about that story about RAJ buying a Cray for the Phillies after that Ryan Howard extension.

Gregerson still has that slider @ZackMills

That thing was straight up nasty when he had the Petco magic behind him.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Damn, if only the Astros could hit with RISP that game, they'd have won easily.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Darvish threw that awful pitch twice. Springer mistimed it the first time, uh, he got all of it the second time. What was Dodgers catcher thinking?

BAD FOR ERA

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
McCullers is a retard. Just throw strikes you dipshit. Only way you blow a 5 run lead is to keep putting people on with walks and hbps.