• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Just bought two tickets to the Phillies Hall of Fame Club so my daughter can watch Chase Utley play the Phillies in August. Face Value $160/ticket. I paid $205 total for the pair. Thanks, StubHub and the Phillies sucking ass.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Justin Upton just hit one 451 into the camera well. Cot damn.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
tumblr_ly2bpxGlYi1r4nr5ao1_400.gif

-YTC

GTfan27

Who cares about the Warriors winning 73 games this year? The Atlanta Braves are on pace to lose 162 games this year. Now that's monumental

Wolfman21

Tom Koehler should just quit baseball. If you give up 6 runs in 3+ innings to this Braves team you should just die

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Rockies taking 2 out of 3 from the Cubs? Hm.

Too bad Rockies pitching is still so terrible that they're going to be awful this year. The lineup and defense are pretty good.

Gooksta

Chatwood had it goin today.. strikezon was a bit wide, but it was consistent both ways.. arenado is amazing too

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Appel is a fucking headcase. I hated that pick then as much as I hate it now. Bryant was clearly the guy at 1-1 that year but I think there was some hesitation on the organization's part to skip a potential TOR arm two drafts in a row. He has good pure stuff but his fastball has 0 movement and was getting hit around pretty well at the MiLB level, not to mention constant control issues. I dont think hes got TOR ceiling anymore. Id probably call his ceiling around a Jason Marquis level. Dude you know should have stuff to dominate but never puts it together.

As far as Velasquez goes.. The dude has tremendous stuff, better than Appel IMO. If he can keep the walks down, he can be a very good pitcher. There is apparently some questions on his shoulder, which was the rumored reason why Derek Fisher got bumped out of the trade for Appel. The rest of the trade is filler, honestly.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Appel is a fucking headcase. I hated that pick then as much as I hate it now. Bryant was clearly the guy at 1-1 that year but I think there was some hesitation on the organization's part to skip a potential TOR arm two drafts in a row. He has good pure stuff but his fastball has 0 movement and was getting hit around pretty well at the MiLB level, not to mention constant control issues. I dont think hes got TOR ceiling anymore. Id probably call his ceiling around a Jason Marquis level. Dude you know should have stuff to dominate but never puts it together.

As far as Velasquez goes.. The dude has tremendous stuff, better than Appel IMO. If he can keep the walks down, he can be a very good pitcher. There is apparently some questions on his shoulder, which was the rumored reason why Derek Fisher got bumped out of the trade for Appel. The rest of the trade is filler, honestly.

Appel's Twitter is full of bible quotes too.