• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, the whole Coors thing is a huge weight on any Rockie making the hall of fame. To be fair, though, Coors before the humidor was absolutely nuts.

Helton's 2000-2005 seasons doe. He averaged about 160 OPS+ during those years.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Yasiel Puig is a POS.

Madison Bumgarner is an outhouse in Appalachia full of shit. Being eaten by pigs. Who are then eaten by Madison Bumgarner.

Also, fuck the Giants.

Gooksta

Seems Cubs are lining up their playoff rotation as Lester, Hendricks, and Arrieta for games 1,2 and 3 respectively

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think a team playing without 3/5 of their rotation and still in the wc race is doing the opposite of choking

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
G0B43Qj.png

Day game has like 600 people, lol. Guess employment is strong in Minneapolis.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
They had that for a double header against the Astros too. I'm not sure they even sell tickets for a make up game.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
G0B43Qj.png

Day game has like 600 people, lol. Guess employment is strong in Minneapolis.

Eh, it was 1pm start for a team that's going to lose 100 games and saw their GM quit and ask to get fired. I'm a diehard MLB fan and I've only been to 15 games at Target Field this season. Just an unwatchable product.

Soonerfan09

That's terrible. I got to watch him in SF early in the year. Was really excited about watching him over the next decade. Just awful.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
A lot of you are probably unaware of this but Jose was also a road cycling fanatic that, much like Barry Bonds, had some really choice bikes. I met him when I lived in DC at, of all places, the Cold Stone in Crystal City when I was in my bike gear and he and I talked for a while about bikes before I realized it was him. Just an incredibly cool guy that always seemed like he was having fun and, given all that he had been through to make in MLB, an easy guy to root for regardless of your feelings on the Marlins.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Got Damn that's so awful. He was a really nice kid a lot of people in tampa knew him, saw him pitch his senior year of high school. Can hardly believe it

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Who was the last athlete of his caliber to be killed like this, basically in-season? Sean Taylor? Thurman Munson? Roberto Clemente?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fernandez death got me shook. I was incredibly nervous for my fiancée's 50 minute flight today.

In other news the Tigers shit themselves yesterday and today.