• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think the player getting a second chance is fine. Teams that sign these players deserve whatever bad press they get though. That’s the baggage that comes with signing that type of player.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They can sign this player without baseball Martin Shkreli celebrating a wife beater in front of reporters. They should have fired this trog the next day and been done with it.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Looking forward to the White House clowns explaining why big dummy isn't going to be asked to throw out the first pitch at any of these home games. HMMMMM can't imagine why.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Now that the Astros have their head out of their ass they are making the Nats look like a AAA team

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Looking forward to the White House clowns explaining why big dummy isn't going to be asked to throw out the first pitch at any of these home games. HMMMMM can't imagine why.

GettyImages-97318579W.jpg

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The best game for actual gameplay I attended in person this year was the Scherzer broken nose game, that one was insane.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's why I only agreed to go to a game in a series where they were up 3-0! It was a win/win/win scenario.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Scherzer out with neck spasms. KobeLaugh.png

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Ross starts today, maybe the Nats steal one. Then, Stras and Scherzer for 6 and 7 with all hands on deck out of the pen. This explains the bullpen decisions made yesterday while trailing, Davey saw need for extended support today if Ross started — glad all the Twitter warriors spent all that energy typing criticisms!

Bummer for Scherzer, he must be dying in pain to not start.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Trolling Madpants is fun as always but Ross isn't bad and Houston spent all day prepping for Max. If he's only 75%, and will be 100% within a few days, it's not a horrible movie.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Where's the robot umps? This guy at home is a chump

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That pitch to Robles was 3-4 inches from even catching the black. WOOF. If you're going to give a makeup call for the 4th ball to Zimmerman try not to make it strike 3 with 2 outs.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Nats got their dicks pushed in at home and now get to go to Houston to finish the embarrassment. SAD!

Also, lol @ these bums booing Trump. Hopefully they all do the honorable thing and kill themselves when he gets re-elected.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A 6th game honestly just feels punitive. These guys are absolutely toast.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao these dickless bums walking out of the stadium cheering for the camera after the Astros made their team look like a MiLB club.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Lmao these dickless bums walking out of the stadium cheering for the camera after the Astros made their team look like a MiLB club.

DC “fans” in general. I still remember some bum at a Caps game (in a Semin Jersey) asking where I got my Lemieux jersey at after Gino and the boiz pushed in the Caps dicks during a playoff game.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Can't remember the last time a likable team won the World Series. For me it's 09, but for everyone else probably the White Sox in 05.