• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
What's up boys, hope everyone is well

I am actually glad MM got another chance. Keep in mind I wanted him fired in 2014 after the NFCCG disaster and he wasted 2 years of Rodgers in 2017 and 2018. I was recently reading in the Atlantic I think and it sounds like he spent the last year learning the game again and all the offensive changes etc... I think Dallas needs a veteran coach more than other teams because of Jones, I was hoping Rivera would go there but whatever.

If he is willing to change and be a better coach he should be a good fit for Dallas.

evil1

If you are going to hire a "retread", you might as well hire one that has a .618 regular season winning percentage, 10 playoff victories (4th most among active coaches), and a super bowl trophy.

evil1

If he only had only one or two good seasons, then I might buy that argument. But after nine seasons reaching the playoffs, a winning record in the playoffs, and a super bowl championship, solid coaching may have also played a part.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He got one ring out of the one of the greatest QBs of all time and a weak division most of his tenure

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Give me retreads before some of the OfEnsiVe GeNiUseZ like a fired shitty college corch or the teenager that the Bengals hired

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Sounds like Sean Payton.
Couldn't just monkey eyes meme past it like I did
82f19eb868b140ada736d6945b5cf6ba.jpg

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Best 3 days of footbaw of the year. Pumped. Doubt my titans win tonight though. I give them a 20% chance. Tannehill gotta ball out and they need Jackson to fumble a couple times.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Did KURT just run a play fake with his fullback?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Baltimore is mauling the receivers. Tennessee has to do the same if they aren’t going to call it. What a catch though.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If the titans had any pass rush they would be serious contenders. They just have none without blitzing and they have a trash kicker.