• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

evil1

EH73rtQU8AEQvNh

Hike

güero
I thought today would be full of SLIDER takes after the game last night. Kliff calling the time out right before the end of the half was great. Ruined his D's goal line stop that would have kept the score 14-7 going into the second half.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I was at work but a near win against SF isn't too bad for SLIDER. He really needs an Oine though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Whaddya know, the pats might have unduly benefitted from playing garbage in their division...

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Whaddya know, the pats might have unduly benefitted from playing garbage in their division...
Not just that, but they also get the worst NFC division this year with another 2 free wins in the Giants and FORESKINZ. That said, I won't celebrate until the clock has run to zero in the playoffs with them

bruin

Lol pats a fraud by weak schedule by namaste one quarter of play ?

I want NE to lose too but come on

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Lamar Jackson is amazing. So poised when he scrambles. he's just like alright.. anything? nope.. break your ankle.. break your ankle annnnd get a first down.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
My favorite thing about Lamar Jackson is that he’s apparently a total shitbag that hates the “Donnie from Dundalk” Ravens fans. If I hear any rumors of him hating doges and being into doge fighting I might have to replace Mexico 7 with him.

Wolfman21

The Browns are a damned shitfest right now...holy cow. Baker picking fights with reporters, crazy ass OBJ and Landry wearing cleats they know they cant wear, DB that can barely speak english making threatening posts on twitter and then not apologizing but going on another rant on instagram. Its a car wreck and im here to rubber neck!

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Yeah the Patriots got spanked and that was great. Take away the two fumbles the Ravens coughed up and its 37-6 instead of 37-20. Patriots were frauds this whole time so I'm glad the first time they played a team with a pulse they got destroyed. Looking at their schedule, they could lose the next 4 straight.

*Patriots finish season 15-1, win Superbowl*