• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin

OUDNA, GORDO, and BURREAUX along with SLIDER will end up in a 5 way tie with MINSHEW (a tie which MINSHEW will win) for GOAT QB of the next decade while CUCKTUA, HERBERT, TREVA etc. all dissapaint.

You’re missing DTR hermano,

but it’s ok first drink of the night has been poured ! !

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Collinsworth at4% improvement. I think he can do better. He needs to step it up like he did for the 1976 district title game and state semifinal run.

Since everyone is probably curious about the way CRIS stepped UP in CRUNCH TIME I'll provide SOME NUMBERS:

First 9 games: 87 carries for 434 yards (5.0ypc) 6 rushing TDS , 1 PUNT RETURN TD, 6 PASSING TDS
last 4 games all ELIMINATION GAMES: 43 carries 349 yards (8.1ypc) 4 rushing TDS, 1 PUNT RETURN TD, 3 PASSING TDS

The GAMES:
A 41 to 0 win over NEWSMYRNA BEACH to CLINCH A PLAYOFF BERTH AT DRAA FIELD in TITUSVILLE

A 29 to 7 win over TAMPA (sorry @Yankee151 ) CATHOLIC on TAMPA JESUIT's FIELD

A 22 to 0 win over 11-0 NAPLES AT NAPLES after a SIX hour BUS RIDE

A 7 to 14 LOSS AT DELRAY BEACH Atlantic (A quiet little beach community if you know what i mean and I think you do) A team QUARTERBACKED by BOBBY BUTLER, who went to FLORIDA STATE the next year along with RON SIMMSONS and REGGIE HERRING and ULTIMATELY played TWELVE seasons in the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE for the ATLANTA FALCONS as a CORNERBACK.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Surprised TC played on Jesuit's field given their rivalry, would probably be a HOME GAME for Collinsworth.

the PAPERS highlighted the game location because JESUIT ended his JUNIOR season in 1975 via that DREADED penetration rule (15-14 since 1 point is awarded to the PENETRATING team). "Would the WAR EAGLES be INTIMIDATED OR MOTIVATED!?" Well WE found OUT.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
the PAPERS highlighted the game location because JESUIT ended his JUNIOR season in 1975 via that DREADED penetration rule (15-14 since 1 point is awarded to the PENETRATING team). "Would the WAR EAGLES be INTIMIDATED OR MOTIVATED!?" Well WE found OUT.
If you know what I mean and I think that you do

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
If you are just looking for a team to support with good players let me interest you in the 1976-1977 astronaut war eagle basketball team. My research currently has me unfolding this squads season via newspapers dot com.

You have :
A junior center who played basketball at Florida state
His OLDER brother A senior Forward who is 16+ Emmy winner for his roles on various nfl broadcasts
A FReShman (yes, freshman) Guard a TWO time SUPERB OWL champ
Another freshman guard who wound up playing minor league baseball
A senior reserve guard now theLINEBACKERS coach for The Denver Broncos.

And then the leading scorer a senior forward who nobody really knows but I think he was a substitute teacher for one of the vocational classes during my high school years.

Is this all still stemming from you trying to find out who put the good nut into your mom - the nut who would become a successful CPA now posting on a forum for a defunct college football video game? The mind @Reels

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@hayvis

We are sitting on FEBRUARY 1st , 1977 in our RESEARCH and the WAR EAGLES are atop the STANDINGS. COCOA BEACH and TITUSVILLE ARE TOUGH though, each boasting a player with a 50 point game this season. However, after dropping the early season contest to TITUSVILLE, Astronaut won the rematch where GREG COLLINSWORTH (6 feet 5 inches) held REGGIE HANNAH (6 feet 8 inches) to 20 points, 9 below his season average:

1569888552838.png

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Is this all still stemming from you trying to find out who put the good nut into your mom - the nut who would become a successful CPA now posting on a forum for a defunct college football video game? The mind @Reels

POVICH still hasn't replied To my pleadings! is he still even Making the PATERNITY test sHOWS?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
"It's a tough thing because you want to stay safe," Darnold said Thursday. "I want to make sure that I'm safe out there and I'm not going to die."

cool

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
SADNESS.

The saga of the 1976-1977 War Eagle Basketball team, the ONLY team in Astronaut history to have both Cris Collinsworth and WIlber Marshall on the same team, ends in a overtime loss to Leesburg in the regional playoff. Astronaut beat cocoa beach for the district title on the streight of CRIS COLLINSWORTH 20 ppg avg in the district tournament. HOWEVER, his basketball CAREER ended by him being THROWN OUT OF THE GAME after comitting a FLAGRANT foul with 2:06 left in the 4th quarter. leesburg wins 75-69. Collinsworth had 14 points. Marshall 0 points, 5 fouls as the NEWSPAPER said this was a TIGHTLY officiated game.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Refs missed the spot by an entire yard on a 1on1 tackle in the middle of the field in this Skins Pats game lmao. How are they so bad at this?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
5 games in and Skins season is over, amazing. Outnumbered by Pats fans easily today. I fucking love it.

1570450382778.gif

JAY “GOOD TIMES WITH GOOD GUYS” GRUDEN FIRED!!!!

1570450414577.gif
Colts OL and DL straight bodied the Chiefs in the second half- looked like Bama-Furman or some shit

That shit was hilarious. Jacoby B out there looking like classic John Elway the whole time too.