• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
hf5zcwv.png

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Odds OBJ just fell to the ground and acted like he was shot once he saw the camera in the tunnel?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Miko Grimes claimed that she deliberately got her husband cut in Miami so he could come to Tampa. You played yourself, lady. Only an idiot would scheme to leave the glistening shores of South Beach to go to live in the middle of a Dog the Bounty Hunter fancon. She must have thought she could avoid the tax man there.
I may be biased here because a jury of Tampa tattoo artists bankrupted this site’s former company, but for real, Fuck Tampa. Tampa is the Arizona of Florida. Tampa is a seething mass of divorcees and wannabe pirates deliberately living in the cheesiest possible area. The Bucs stadium isn’t even the most popular building on its block (that honor goes to Mons Venus).

There’s a reason that Jon Gruden has a completely unironic love of Hooters. That’s 100 percent Tampa right there. I’m surprised they don’t blare Hoobastank from air raid signals all day long. I took my family to Tampa for Spring Break once. Seagulls tried to eat our dinner every night and some lady brought an entire hi-fi system to the pool so she could play Bon Jovi. Tampa is the worst. It’s the only city in America aiming to REDUCE mass transit. Nazis are everywhere. Local sports teams had to give money just to get a Confederate statue taken down and it still hasn’t been taken down. A local middle school tried to sell kids a $100 pass to cut to the front of the lunch line. The Scientologists are the most normal people there. Fuck Tampa eternally. VIVA GAWKER, MOTHERFUCKER.

100% accurate from Ma'Gary

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
From the Titans YTS

A few weeks back I was in the airport and DeMarco Murray was sitting there at the gate and literally NO ONE noticed. And not in the cool way where it’s like hey we’re not going to bother the famous person. Here sits our star running back, a physical freak (seriously he looks like he’s cut from diamond), and our fat, diabetic, SEC OR DEATH contingent of local idiots simply do not notice. You are more likely to meet a Colts or Broncos “fan” in Nashville because I shit you not, people are “Peyton” fans.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
"Somewhere in Durango, there’s a dude rocking a Tebow jersey and keeping his fingers crossed."

I live in Fort Collins, and I know for a fact Tebow > Simian. Anyone who doesn't think so is dumb. Historically good defense against the pass last season and they didn't even make the fucking playoffs, lol.

I'm actually surprised so many Broncos fans hate Elway, I honestly thought I was alone. I guess it is that Trump stuff?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
All the teams that let the PHINS in the playoffs over them should feel bad. Cutler will probably bumble them into 6th place again this year.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Elway's draft record is pretty bad, too. 2012 draft was really good. But there are no players left from the 2013 draft, he hit one draft pick in 2014 (Roby), and 1.5 in 2015 (Semen, Ray). 2016 looks pretty terrible right now, especially since Lynch was the first rounder and he's at best a career 3rd stringer really. 2017 might be okay, but that Bolles pick could easily be a huge bust that they could not afford.

Nobody talks about this, though. Honestly, if he doesn't have Peyton Manning lap into his lap, there's a good chance he would have been fired already.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Elway's draft record is pretty bad, too. 2012 draft was really good. But there are no players left from the 2013 draft, he hit one draft pick in 2014 (Roby), and 1.5 in 2015 (Semen, Ray). 2016 looks pretty terrible right now, especially since Lynch was the first rounder and he's at best a career 3rd stringer really. 2017 might be okay, but that Bolles pick could easily be a huge bust that they could not afford.

Nobody talks about this, though. Honestly, if he doesn't have Peyton Manning lap into his lap, there's a good chance he would have been fired already.
Lexicon:thumbsup:

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni

Ill never forgive Kubes for going with Schaub over Peyton and then falling amazingly into a Superb Owl.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
So many people here taking him in the top 10. Even the sports talk radio guys calling them out
You have to assume that they are going to try and keep cam from running as much as possible

Stewart is getting long in the tooth, so caffrey might be that sproles type player for them