• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Mame YO

slings rocks
That random dude at the convenience store is going to be swimming in the straight cash homie after tonight. He can almost buy hisself a Shakira or two depending on the odds he secured with that 2 grand

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm laughing at this airline commercial with the stat that a third of the country has never even used a passport.

Reminds me of that thread on Oldtopia where all the southerners admitted to never leaving their state

Wolfman21

Damn...i take back what i said earlier in the thread about garoppolo...he looks more like mahomes than mahomes does at this point

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
RAHEEEM MOSTERT, the SCORER of the RECENT touchdown, ATTENDED NEW SMYRNA BEACH high SCHOOL, a great RIVAL of ASTRONAUT HIGH SCHOOL. YOu may REMEMBER the 1975 SEASON in WHICH a #1 RANKED 9-0 COLLINSWORTH LEAD ASTRONAUT HIGH lost in a OVERTIME PEnetration RULE game to NEW SMYRNA. THIS created a 3 WAY tie for a PLAYOFF SPOT, that the PRINCIPALS decided by VOTING COLLINSWORTH"s WAR EAGLES in.

THE NEXT week they LOST to @Yankee151 GULF COAST rival TAMPA JESUIT in ANOTHER OVERTIME PENETRATION RULE GAME.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Heard some donks calling in to CHAD DUKES encouraging him to bet the over and he (and myself) were laughing at them

The over at the time was 54 lmao

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
RAHEEEM MOSTERT, the SCORER of the RECENT touchdown, ATTENDED NEW SMYRNA BEACH high SCHOOL, a great RIVAL of ASTRONAUT HIGH SCHOOL. YOu may REMEMBER the 1975 SEASON in WHICH a #1 RANKED 9-0 COLLINSWORTH LEAD ASTRONAUT HIGH lost in a OVERTIME PEnetration RULE game to NEW SMYRNA. THIS created a 3 WAY tie for a PLAYOFF SPOT, that the PRINCIPALS decided by VOTING COLLINSWORTH"s WAR EAGLES in.

THE NEXT week they LOST to @Yankee151 GULF COAST rival TAMPA JESUIT in ANOTHER OVERTIME PENETRATION RULE GAME.

And I THINK that YOU DO

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
ellen and jimmy fallon commercials back to back. basic bitch demo ENGAGE.
Drunk driving future vehicular DUI suspect Fallon looks like fat bitch now. Almost embarrassed for the Roots but then I remembered ?uestlove bought a $500 off me on Discogs.
John cena looks dumb as fuck with grown out hair
He look like he got the Space AIDS I have now that he’s off the steroids.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Incoming Breitbart take: SUPERBOWL HIJACKED BY SOCIAL JUSTICE SOY BOY LIBERALS. FAKE NEWS CLIMATE CHANGE FRONT AND CENTER. ALSO, BEYONCE SAT DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM.

long headline but they’ll have a lot to complain about so it’s fitting.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Beyonce is a billionaire and somehow wearing the shittiest sunglasses imaginable
I seriously doubt Beyonce could string together a complete sentence that isn’t on the level of “the cat in the hat is fat”. She’s legit one of those people that, if they were in charge of their own money, would say “I can’t be broke - I still have checks left!” She’s beyond dumb. Joe Camel looks like he’s been working the Miami bathhouse circuit again.