• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

KOLLMAN worked for ther 9ers vs PORKERS a couple weeks ago, maybe a sign of life for the Chiefs???

Line should be flipped, imo. Should be SF -1.5

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I like Miami as a destination, feels like the hype around the super bowl is usually higher, more celebrities in town, beautiful locations, etc.

It's going to make next year's crack hoes and strippers with backdrops of dirty streets in Tampa look even worse!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
EPtCeqBX4AAKAxn

ANDY DEFUNCTS PORKERS

@bruin @bruin228

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Cool to see Steve Atwater get the HOF nod. I felt like he's a player who never really had the stats that fit the position he was assigned by footbaw writers. He wasn't a "centerfielder" type FS so he never put up a lot of interception numbers and didn't get the respect he deserved. He was the key player for a lot of amazing Denver defenses and while he was listed as a FS, his role was more like a SS or even a linebacker, in that run defense was his primary responsibility. Denver's entire defense was built around his unique skill set and he was an awesome player to watch. The only reason he really played FS to begin with was that Denver already had a good SS in Dennis Smith. That combination was awesome against the run, but was a liability against the pass, as evidenced by all the Super Bowl blowouts. I really wish they could have played Atwater at SS and picked up an honest to god coverage FS. If Denver had that luxury, he could have been a better version of Polamalu at SS.

I'd legitimately say he was a better player than Horseface, who was never more than about the 3rd-5th best QB in the league in any given year. Atwater was the 2nd best Safety (after Ronnie Lott) in the NFL for most of his career.

So with that being said, I depart for another year with the following:
GO CHIEFS!

bruin

Cool to see Steve Atwater get the HOF nod. I felt like he's a player who never really had the stats that fit the position he was assigned by footbaw writers. He wasn't a "centerfielder" type FS so he never put up a lot of interception numbers and didn't get the respect he deserved. He was the key player for a lot of amazing Denver defenses and while he was listed as a FS, his role was more like a SS or even a linebacker, in that run defense was his primary responsibility. Denver's entire defense was built around his unique skill set and he was an awesome player to watch. The only reason he really played FS to begin with was that Denver already had a good SS in Dennis Smith. That combination was awesome against the run, but was a liability against the pass, as evidenced by all the Super Bowl blowouts. I really wish they could have played Atwater at SS and picked up an honest to god coverage FS. If Denver had that luxury, he could have been a better version of Polamalu at SS.

I'd legitimately say he was a better player than Horseface, who was never more than about the 3rd-5th best QB in the league in any given year. Atwater was the 2nd best Safety (after Ronnie Lott) in the NFL for most of his career.

So with that being said, I depart for another year with the following:
GO CHIEFS!
17639EA2-FCC6-4518-AB3D-CFB8754BDFD9.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
I was at the convenience store getting my six pack so I can drink alone and some people were talking about the game. One dude said he was rooting for the chiefs and out of nowhere another dude popped out of the chips aisle like NAH BRO I GOT 2 GRAND THAT SAYS THE 9ERS WIN THIS GAME:dunno:

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I was at the convenience store getting my six pack so I can drink alone and some people were talking about the game. One dude said he was rooting for the chiefs and out of nowhere another dude popped out of the chips aisle like NAH BRO I GOT 2 GRAND THAT SAYS THE 9ERS WIN THIS GAME:dunno:

Did they SHAKE on IT?