• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
vIf0lAD.gif

sadtom1.gif

bruin

outcoached. 32 yards of offense and shutout in the first half of the afc title game at home? mahomes is special. we all know that. went toe-to-toe with arguably the greatest. except this time apollo got up.

poor dee ford. lined up offsides. doesn't, the chiefs are in the super bowl. def a better career than clowney. @Southpaw he's going to get death threats too..smh

only time KC touched Tom they called a personal foul. afc west in kc's for years to come.

hell of fucking season. stings. maybe this is what i get for eating snatch on every first date ive ever been.

salud, hermanos.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I lost the Chief the game. I was watching OT in the hotel lerby when a lady came asking for her car, then she casually mentioned she hated the way the Chiefs played the game and wanted the Pats to win because they played the game the right way. HMMMMMM. Then as she drove off I ran back inside only to see Brady win the game.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I lost the Chief the game. I was watching OT in the hotel lerby when a lady came asking for her car, then she casually mentioned she hated the way the Chiefs played the game and wanted the Pats to win because they played the game the right way. HMMMMMM. Then as she drove off I ran back inside only to see Brady win the game.

You and I have been cursing @bruin @bruin228 all year

community-my-emotions-Donald-Glover-crying-Troy-13594150110.gif

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
I'm sure I'm late on this, but I really hate the NFL's OT rules. Both teams should get a possession regardless of what happens on the first series. I don't understand their infatuation with maintaining the tyranny of the coin toss, especially in the playoffs.

Who didn't want to see Mahomes get another chance?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think they should just play additional quarters until the game is no longer tied at the end of a quarter. It's the playoffs, why the rush?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I look forward to all penalties being reviewable in a couple of years. They’ll probably start with PI and roughing the passer next year and then expand it when the refs miss an obvious hold in the playoffs.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Why can't we just replace the refs with AI already? Let the 'puter 'pute the penalties. BEEP BOOP.

It reminds me of when they tried to add missed calls to Madden/NCAA and you had to call for a booth review, lol. Motherfuckers, missed calls are the WORST PART of real life footbaw, why you trying to add this as a "feature" of a game where everything can be called perfectly?

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Why can't we just replace the refs with AI already? Let the 'puter 'pute the penalties. BEEP BOOP.

It reminds me of when they tried to add missed calls to Madden/NCAA and you had to call for a booth review, lol. Motherfuckers, missed calls are the WORST PART of real life footbaw, why you trying to add this as a "feature" of a game where everything can be called perfectly?

That, and how your receiver or defender could run into the ref and be walled-off from the play. Putting in ghost refs should be such a no-brainer, that’s not the kind of authenticity that a fan is going to be concerned with.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

They took out the ability to challenge as a NEW FEATURE.

First, EA made you lose every challenge for about a 5 yr period. Eventually, everyone complained about it being impossible to win a challenge.

The developers said they would have to program incorrect calls to reward the user for challenging. Of course, they would never do this in a competitive e sport environment. Thus, challenging is no longer even an option. The words are there but just greyed out. As we all know, Madden is built on recycled code that would not allow them to fully remove challenging. So it may be back soon as another new feature.

CJ_24

I'm sure I'm late on this, but I really hate the NFL's OT rules. Both teams should get a possession regardless of what happens on the first series. I don't understand their infatuation with maintaining the tyranny of the coin toss, especially in the playoffs.

Who didn't want to see Mahomes get another chance?

Play defense :dunno:

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Champ games obviously need to be two legs with an aggregate score. If it is still tied after that they can have a FG kicking competition. Or just keep having teams throw hail mary's until someone catches one.

There is no reason not to give both teams at least one possession.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
During the game my wife and I were talking about how strange-yet-wonderful the name Mahomes is. Then I thought on Nutopia it should be M'homes. I chuckled to myself and then was devastated when they lost as I really wanted Andy Reid to win the Super Bowl.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Champ games obviously need to be two legs with an aggregate score. If it is still tied after that they can have a FG kicking competition. Or just keep having teams throw hail mary's until someone catches one.

There is no reason not to give both teams at least one possession.

Does this mean that the Browns can finally be relegated?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yes we know it was a terrible call

lmao @ NFL putting out feelers to the media tombout how they are looking into making PI reviewable. If you can dredge up the old Utopia posts, you can find me saying that it makes no sense to separate judgement calls from other calls regarding what's reviewable except to satisfy the refs' soft ass egos 15 years ago