• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
50015976_2320928981287110_2414487303637434368_n.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Eh, if you can keep ur opponents offense standing on the sidelines for long periods of time in 20f I think it can be to ur advantage

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Anzalone is the truth, can't believe we got him in the mid rounds and he was a day 1 starter. I know he's injury prone, but when he plays, he makes a difference. Also a Gator.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Spotlight too skrong for LA. This might get out of hand in a hurry.

Brick

payton is prolly the douchiest corch in NASHNUL by far, but his offenses are so FUN. pats and saints have been the best offenses over time for over a decade and they are pretty much skill player agnostic. yeah it helps when you get great players like kamara and GRONK but if moar teams would be open to spreading the ball around to randos instead of being obsessed with player scouting and MATcHuPz the league would be a lot better.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

payton is prolly the douchiest corch in NASHNUL by far, but his offenses are so FUN. pats and saints have been the best offenses over time for over a decade and they are pretty much skill player agnostic. yeah it helps when you get great players like kamara and GRONK but if moar teams would be open to spreading the ball around to randos instead of being obsessed with player scouting and MATcHuPz the league would be a lot better.
Is this a Garrett Griffin post

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ugh these donk announcers. DA PUNTAH CAN TROW DA BALL! 90% of the roster could make that wide open 10 yard pass.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
What’s up with Gurley? He looks bad every time he’s in with the drops and horrible pass protection

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Made me a little sad reading through the comments in this thread, knowing how the game has flipped on its head after that damn fake punt conversion. Getting bizarro shades of last week.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Even the aggressive genius corches in NASHNUL are pussies.

You went for it with your punter from your own 30 earlier, but getting an inch with one of the best offenses in the league is too much?

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Hey Saints defense, it turns out all you need to do is blow up the receiver before the ball gets there and you’re golden.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Lol that no call couldn't happen to a better team and coach. Love it. Probably will still win but that no call made me lol