• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hahahahahahahahaha get fucked SKINS NATION

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans last three games they play the foreskins and giants. Should be two easy wins which means they will lose one or both.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Ravens look like a competent offense post Flacco. What a surprise!

Brick

whatever barber brother this is has tom rinaldi beat on image recovery nonsense re: winston in this game. yuck

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ravens o line just lost this game. Lawd.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
What did they do? I’m watching the game, but not sure what you are talking about....either way, it can’t be worse than Georgia’s fake punt against BAMA.
Took the XP off the board on an offside penalty, only to rekick and miss the xp.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This "game of the week" is awesome if you love 6 yard rb arrow routes and constant check downs. THE SHIELD

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
The guy the Skins traded for Alex Smith just made the game sealing play for KC lol

My favorite thing about this past FORESKINZ offseason was just how pointless and dumb it was, even by FORESKINZ standards. Alex Smith traded for and extended with a $70M+ injury guarantee and blows his leg out? Colt McCoy breaks his. Just bums bums bums. Can’t wait for MISERY MONDAY.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I actually really like 1067 during football season. It's some of the better local sports talk. But their callers are full retard. I have to switch the radio off when they take calls because the people are so dumb that it beggars belief. It's no wonder BIG SHOOTER hangs up on most of them.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Skins injury reporter mentioned during the broadcast that a player “has his foot off on the sideline and is being evaluated”

GJGE

TonyGin&Juice

All their callers live 60 miles from DC proper, it's awesome. Skins fanbase are a bunch of eastern shore hilljacks.

Lots of clowns from Richmond and Norfolk calling in to. Some donk (from Hampton) called in to the Junkies tom bout how the FORESKINZ players are never confident like he remembers Walter Payton and Richard Dent being when he was a chauffeur for the '85 Bears.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
And the fact that 99% of their callers are from economically depressed exurban dumps tells you everything you need to know about the people who still think this team is worth supporting, lol

TonyGin&Juice

Tony is in a frozen Tundra nowhere near DC, he's tuning in on the internet just for the shtick!

The Vikings don't lose until tonight or I'd be listening Sven in White Bear Lake complaining about Mike Zimmer dialing up an exotic blitz that led to a 99 yard busted coverage bomb by Cornballer Wilson.