• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This was such a predictable result, if only because it makes the Skins season more of a freefall disaster. They're gonna end up in 3rd place in their own shitty division lol.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
He was only trolling because you only had 76 yards and no TDs. Understandable.

ehhh

the short end of it is that i stopped sperging over the saints years ago and he wonders why he can no longer get me to react

so whenever they play the cowboys he tries to get me to get into some deep analysis about the game

"both teams played hard" sums it up

he says "thats all you got for me"

me: both teams played hard

he left and hasnt been back

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Watching Reel miss it like

tenor.gif

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I wonder which team leads the NFL in touchdowns scored by domestic violence perpetrators?

bruin

I wonder which team leads the NFL in touchdowns scored by domestic violence perpetrators?

Watch the video. Is that DV? Not a partner or wife. He lied to his boss. And KC did what they had to do.

Cool Tyreek Hill joke, bruh. Ya know that happened in college and he sought out treatment and help and now they’re engaged.

Same league that let Leonard Little play after killing a woman drunk driving. Same league that employs Joe Mixon. We all watching. We all slaves to the shield. Highest rated TNF game eva last night. PQ only in. This thread cause da Chargers are decent.

Bruin here

bruin

Chiefs bend over the afc west 19 out of the last 20 times.

Hur durr leads da league in beatings da women