• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Please god put Chad Kelly in a week from tonight so Justin Houston can send the wannabe Stephen Garcia to HELL while I use horcefaces tears to lube Jenevieve's fart box to fuck it.
Wasn't Stephen Garcia on old, old Utopia? Am I making that up?

Also LAWD Mahomes is good and Andy Reid is a QB GeNiUs.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Stephen Garcia went to our rival high school. They were pretty much the USCe of Tampa!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Stephen Garcia went to our rival high school. They were pretty much the USCe of Tampa!

In 1999 Astronaut won the Tampa city championship by beating Robinson, Jesuit, and Jefferson in the first theee rounds of the playoffs. I believe t shirts were designed proclaiming such.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
In 1999 Astronaut won the Tampa city championship by beating Robinson, Jesuit, and Jefferson in the first theee rounds of the playoffs. I believe t shirts were designed proclaiming such.
Jesuit were notorious for stealing our public school girls with their private school debonair personalities and copious amounts of weed money

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Witten is my boy and all, but he's not very good on MNF.

And I don't understand what they are doing with Booger down on the field. Just put him in the booth too to take pressure off Witten who wasn't ready for this.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Eventually the real Fitzpatrick always shows up. I bet you can buy some cheap fake beards in Tampa tonight.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
That Evans TD just won me fantasy (unless Antonio Brown gets 8 points on this drive)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
My friend knew bigorangecounty and his bro irl and said they were total cunts

bruin

Totally.

@cmq having cabin parties with kegs of SoCo

@Southpaw having shirtless pics as his sig

@Tailback U talking bout smacking bitches up C-Murder style with @Keith

@bighusker talking about Tricky D's girls roots.

Funny thing about Wes Welker's posts were it was totally just pics of TT puss and selfies of him basically being tweeter from Varsity Blues

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bighusker is now some kinda Nebraska football truther/Rhombic where he loves the team one day and hates them the next and then they're just good kids trying hard or some shit.

bruin

believable.

was it cdj who took the pic with erin andrews** and he mentioned it in every post?

Huskers fans..

*edit

Last edited:

bruin

oh for fuck's sake

gabeswebsite.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
This game is FUN to watch. Reminds me of the NFL when I was a kid. Very few if any penalties, great offense. Not bad defense. These guys are just ripping it up.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Good lord I've not seen a qb drop dimes like this in a long time. Perfect deep ball after deep ball. Sorry for making fun of you your rookie year, Goff.