• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
i see a lot of people bashing the move

i understand it, but then again, i have no clue about a lot of the players in the draft so....yea
Drafting the guy where they drafted him is fine.

Basically giving up the same trade package the Texans gave up last year for Watson to go and draft a DE is really questionable a year after the Saints basically nailed the draft. This quote, from the Barnwell ESPN article is interesting.

Teams don't make this sort of investment in an edge rusher via trade very often. In terms of teams trading up from the bottom half of the draft with players and/or picks to move up to the top half and grab a defensive end, we've seen four trades over the previous 20 years. Those moves netted Damione Lewis, Jerome McDougle, Derrick Harvey and Brandon Graham. Graham was the only one who turned into an impact player, and it even took him more than five seasons to emerge as a starter. None of those teams gave up an additional first-round pick as part of their move.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Drafting the guy where they drafted him is fine.

Basically giving up the same trade package the Texans gave up last year for Watson to go and draft a DE is really questionable a year after the Saints basically nailed the draft. This quote, from the Barnwell ESPN article is interesting.
AHHHH ok

well, idk man...maybe they know something or the feeling they had was just too good to wait to see if he was gonna be at 27

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I played Little League with Witten. Doing some Googling, apparently his dad was abusive and his mom moved them out of the area. Now he is involved in domestic abuse causes.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

To be honest Minnesota is my favorite team so it would be more of an acquaintance than a friendship. Sorry bruin!

They have some exciting individual players like Johnson, Fitz, Pat Peterson but yeah I'd agree overall they aren't that exciting as a team. However I'm glad that Arizona did get Rosen as he is easily the best overall QB in this class.
Sour what up, do you play MUT

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Seriously, if you haven't experienced the hilarity of the Bills fan boards, I suggest you indulge. Go back to about page 33 for the full buildup to what most think and hope is the pick of Rosen. Maybe it's just me, but this thread is a beautiful tragicomedy.

My favourite is "I ordered chicken wings for THIS?"...:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/204970-2018-draft-1st-round-discussion/?page=35

The guy who said he could become like Cam Newton

giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Lions who throw the ball 95% of the time trading up to draft a running back I've never heard of.

AdultBrettRambo.gif

Is Matt Millen still there?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Haven't watched a second of draft coverage this year and my morale is through the roof