• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Whatever. Y'all all about accuracy in here when evaluating college qbs. Lamar's completion % is equal to Allen.

http://www.southernpigskin.com/acc/the-case-for-lamar/

"Adjusted for drops, spikes, and throwaways, Jackson’s completion percentage leapt up to 69.5%, which was still fourth out of the five, but just two percentage points below Rosen and Rudolph, as opposed to 4% and 6.5%, respectively. Darnold’s was still substantially higher than the rest of the group whereas Allen’s was still decidedly worse."

Basically, he's as accurate as Rosen and Rudolph.

-YTC

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
They should just have the draft now. Do we need to hear assholes talk about their shitty projections with a lack of accountability for another month?

Wolfman21

lamar jackson with a 13

jgff.gif

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I wish he'd gotten a zero. Treat it the same way he has the 40-yard dash.

If you need him to take an intelligence test, or run a 40-yard dash to draft him, then you are the moron.

-YTC

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans unveiling new jerseys sometime tonight. Gonna be ugly af I'm sure. Nobody cares anyway. It is doubtful that anyone, other than Titans fans, can actually name a player on the Titans.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Titans unveiling new jerseys sometime tonight. Gonna be ugly af I'm sure. Nobody cares anyway. It is doubtful that anyone, other than Titans fans, can actually name a player on the Titans.
they were leaked yesterday and somebody came hard and pissed about them :laughing:

Brick

Wow, they are horrible. I blame trog offense, obviously. Had a 105/14 ratio in college, 13/15 last year in NASHNUL. Lawd they're idiots.

bruin

Johnny Manziel is sounding like a little bitch. Fucking man up. Or just commit suicide already you fucking faggot.