• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Motor Racing thread

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Three guys with 0 wins.

Somehow, I think Bowman will be the odd man out in a few years. Hendrick has never been able to have 4 good cars at once.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
My dad has a 1:24 scale version of Davey's car in his model car collection.

Corey-LaJoie-Darlington-throwback-2-300x169.jpeg

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Worst kept secret in NASCAR is official, William Byron to the 5.

Nothing official for Kurt Busch or Danica next season either. I wonder if SHR will go back to 3 teams. The rumors have Kahne landing in the 10, letting Danica go, and keeping Busch in the 41.

Wolfman21

Hendrick said today he is paying kahne for 2018 and that hes helping him get into a ride that is basically Hendrick backed...so dont see how that will match up with SHR now

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
My biggest gripe with these cars is they don't stick with the actual grille openings. Even up until the COT came out, they used "real" grilles. Now the "production car" grille is a sticker, and the real grille is elsewhere.

Wolfman21

No need to watch nascar anymore. Ill break it down for you. There will be four or five toyotas in the top 7. Kyle larson will be sprinkled in there somewhere and then maybe a ford that gets lucky and plays the right pit strategy. Race over

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I love seeing people on fb getting their panties in a twist about this. As if it were the first time a driver has ever changed numbers.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Fuck that, we need game 7 excitement!!! Reset all points after tonight and Richmond will determine who gets in the Chase!