• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Motor Racing thread

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
What's crazy is they then employ guys like Regan Smith and Elliott Sadler. Sadler brings $$$ with him, but I don't get why Smith is there. I'm almost shocked that Hendrick ended up landing Elliott. Other than him, it's been since Jeff Gordon since Hendrick has really farmed good talent and kept it (and even in that case, he stole Gordon from Bill Davis Racing/Jack Roush).

Wolfman21

I know for a while, hendrick didnt want a farm system. Especially when he got burned by keselowski. He did land chase after penske passed and now hes pulled byron away from gibbs so maybe hes changing his tune. He needs some young guys though because hes gonna have an entire driver overhaul outside of chase in the next 5 years

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Maybe even earlier. I bet Kahne stays on board next year because he won't want two new drivers, but he's toast after 2018. Jimmie could announce his retirement at any time and I wouldn't be surprised.

Hendrick fucked Keselowski over in favor of Mark Martin though. He had to know that Brad was going to be pissed and take a Cup ride elsewhere. If he didn't know that, he's not as good of a businessman as everyone says he is.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
To be fair, the 21 team is prolly better than the 24, 88, and 5 right now. Only Chad Knaus keeps the 48 in victory lane.

Honestly, what have the 24, 88, and 5 accomplished in the last 3 years?

BamaRedwingsFan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Thank God Dale Jr. is retiring after this season. Being away for most of a season and the concussions has just ruined him. Blew 2 engines this weekend by shifting into 2nd instead of 4th
Cole Trickle all over again
1a53c0336fc10631301fba13574067b2.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I think he ran a similar scheme not long ago

*edit*

IMG_3219.jpg

Miller prolly sells more Lite in one day than they sell Genuine Draft in an entire year.

Wolfman21

Oh well. 2nd is prolly about 8 spots higher than his car should have finished.

Been to Michigan 3 times now in his career..........3 second place finishes. Hes gonna have as many 2nd's there as his dad has wins

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Wolfman21

Hornish in the 22 wrecked out racing with Bell early.

Bell got taken out by lapped cars.

Sadler lost a cylinder.

Those were Byron's only competition

Wolfman21

Haha, not watching but keeping up on raceview. Never heard chase go off on someone like he did the 95. Said he wasnt gonna let that dumbass wreck him again and said "that sumbitch couldnt drive a wooden screw, shit!"

Hearing that was worth the spin :laughing: