• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
Opening day opening day opening day opening day opening day opening day opening day (Wrestlemania) opening day opening day.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Toronto: Home to the worst 7th inning stretch song in MLB

Cotton-Eye Joe in Baltimore is a very distant 2nd.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Mainly I love the Jays fans. Everybody drinks heaps and no one is a belligerent asshole.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Oh my fuck.

Was in the seats for 2.5 innings. Now back at home sparking dat hash. Orale

Soonerfan09

come on breh..

Angel Stadium is a glorified amusement park.

I've only been there once and thought it was nice. I've been to Petco about 3 times and I've never been impressed. I'm going to San Francisco in a couple days and plan to catch an A's game and Giants game while I'm there. When I get back, I'll probably hit up another Angels game and a Dodgers game, so I'll be able to better compare parks.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Rockies can easily blow this game and the series. Relax, guys.

Though they have dominated Miller and Grienke. Not a great sign if you're a Diamondbacks fan.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
And as soon as I post that, our CF dives for a ball he had no chance at, giving up a 2 RBI triple. Rockies only up one. :thumbsup:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I've only been there once and thought it was nice. I've been to Petco about 3 times and I've never been impressed. I'm going to San Francisco in a couple days and plan to catch an A's game and Giants game while I'm there. When I get back, I'll probably hit up another Angels game and a Dodgers game, so I'll be able to better compare parks.
I've been to both dozens of times. Angel Stadium is probably the least impressive stadium in MLB. That doesn't mean its terrible, but it's super mediocre.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Uh, Oakland is way worse. At least Bruery is somewhat close to the Big A

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tigers bullpen is still the same. RIP 2016 season.