• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

mU52x8.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He was eating a sandwich in the middle of the game :laughing:

Larry Fitzgerald

I know Leicester is a dumpster fire this season, but they *are* coming off of, y'know...winning the Premier League. Seems to be the trend lately. Win the league one year, play like you belong in League One the next season. Sack manager, come back next year and roll.

That being said, I really like Chelsea's chances of winning the Double this season. Getting past Manchester United will be the biggest test left in the FA Cup, in my opinion.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Playing 2 central strikers, without playing a style that befits 2 central strikers...oof.

I hear Bob Bradley is available...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mustafi charging up the field slowly but somehow beating 3 defenders, lol. Too bad the cross was shit.

Larry Fitzgerald

De Gea really impressed me today. This FA Cup match could have been three or four to nil, but De Gea was standing on his head. Chelsea-United is turning into a great rivalry, especially with Morinho running United.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@hayvis I am in need of an update as to where my happiness level should be. Thanks in advance!

-YTC

Finishing above Arsenal but becoming runners up in the Premier League. Most Tottenham fans will be masturbating in the streets with moans of ecstasy and triumph so get ready to pull your pants down and indecently expose if you want to feel like a true supporter.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Finishing above Arsenal but becoming runners up in the Premier League. Most Tottenham fans will be masturbating in the streets with moans of ecstasy and triumph so get ready to pull your pants down and indecently expose if you want to feel like a true supporter.

So, basically like being a PSU fan after winning the B1G?

-YTC

DanishDonut0

Newcastle spent an incredible amount for a Championship team, albeit they did have revenue from some big sales, but they will probably dump even more cash.

Ma'seagulls are already claiming they won't make too big of a splash. Don't mind, think they actually hit some pretty high debt barely missing out on promotion the past few seasons. Definitely need some more depth, but already have a decent team with some former EPL talent.