• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Brick

[Error: User has been triggered by Twitter and this bitchy post has been removed for the rest of our sanity.].

evil1

Cousins going down sucks so bad. I don't think NO was going to far in the playoffs, but they could presented enough of a match-up problem that they could have upset Houston in round 1.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Hopefully the OKC med staff didn't do anything shitty because it's the same knee that's had tendonitis apparently. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of hindsight talk about how they should have kept him out, but if they kept everyone out until the tendonitis was completely gone half the league would be DNPs

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I give Roberson a lot of grief for his poor shooting from just about everywhere outside of 4', but he really does make the team better in every other area. This sucks.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Nah, they haven't lost 20 games with this roster. A few of the losses were with Roberson on the roster

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The refs have been so shit this game. Embiid's offensive foul was probably one of the worst I've seen this season

Wolfman21

lol, mirotic is a poor mans kevin love. so you downgrade there and trade a top 10 pick and shumpert for robin lopez??? wtf is that shit idea? that guy should be fired.

"but hear me out..." lol

NML

Why does Detroit do this? With Blake and Drummond they are basically a worse version of the Pelicans

evil1

I got that reference.

Last edited: