• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

bruin

Bigger ass clowns? Three UCLA players or Grayson Allen?

Which demo would pick the UCLA players? Hmmmmmm .

sayo

YEET
Who cares? These scrubs probably aren't gonna play in the nba... I've heard of the Allen kid only cause he trips people. If the younger Ball is worse than his brothers, who gives a shit?

NML

NBA people are not hyping Allen haha

He’s not nearly athletic nor tall enough to be a wing. Unless he suddenly transforms into a good ball handler, he’s got such a limited upside. Probably a late first round pick with a ceiling of a short Kyle Korver

NML

IIRC Korver wasn’t an elite ELITE shooter in college, which is why he was a second round pick.

Reddick was shooting 45% from three at Duke. Allen is like 38%. Horford shoots that haha

bruin

So asking who are the bigger asshats between the UCLA guys and Allen is hyping Allen now?

Lawd.

Welcome to the league doe

NML

Warriors gonna rest Steph tomorrow and stomp Boston still.

giphy.gif

NML

It’s a shame the Celtics are going to lose in the ECF because they’ve won 14 straight and just held maybe the greatest offensive team of all time to 88 points (32 below their season average)

And the Celtics shot 33% lol

sayo

YEET
In all seriousness, that team is primed to be great in a few years. We'll see if Kyrie can keep up his play but he's been good so far (shit tonight tho).

dirt

Trolltalitarian
yeah, I would love the celts to overcome CLE because the trilogy is over and it's fucking boring now

NML

By my quick research, the Warriors (with Durant and Steph) have never been held to 88 or less before.

dirt

Trolltalitarian
by my research steph was throwing up bricks that clanked off the rim all night which threw the whole team's rhythm off more than anything. I have no analysis on how they didn't play enough d tho

Wolfman21

Suns defense is the worst in the league....but 90 pts in a half is impressive

James Harden - 9/12, 5/5, 10/10 for 33 pts...in 1 half

Wolfman21

Hornets are trash man. They started out well and lead into the 4th quarter and then just play like shit. Every night, same story

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Highest points scored of the season in back to back nights. Rockets on Thursday and then the Nuggets go for 146 on Friday.

-YTC