• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I'm not saying these old refs are having trouble keeping up... Yea, I'm saying these old refs are having trouble keeping up

I'm so glad we have a rule that if you see a fight about to happen, you let the corches and admin handle it and you get your ass out the way

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Why haven't the Cavs built around a more defensive style? LeBron is a great defender and Thompson is decent, right? They aren't going to outscore the Warriors most of the time and 99% of the East can barely score, so why not try for some anti-Warriors system? Prolly should've kept Wiggins for that.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Well, maybe he would be better with LeBron, I dunno. Point still stands that it seems like it would make more sense for them to be a defensive oriented team.

This effort is putrid in an elimination game. LeBron is the only one to score for the Cavs in the last seven minutes or so and then TOP TEN KYRIE proceeds to dribble the ball out of bounds. And then chucks up an air ball after great defense by LeBron lol.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Y2hZlS.png