• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
but really tho they can't get rid of roberson, he allows Russ to take whole possessions off on D when he needs to pop a can of spinach into his mouth and reload

I'm just afraid Presti is going to give him a bigger contract than he deserves.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Lillard People was on the board when we traded two firsts for Jrue Holiday, but don't let this distract you from the fact that the Falcons blew a 28 to 3 lead in the Superb Owl

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Gortatortot made the mistake a lot of big men do and take the little guard dancing as a challenge. Just watch the chest and don't reach big fella

sayo

YEET
CJ doesn't have a top 5 handle but he's probably up there. He's one of the best at getting to his spots.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
And I have to give a shoutout to @Reel and NO. Holy shit did the kings have no answer for Boogie and AD. It was kind of embarrassing to watch. I mean, the kings are barely a NBA team right now but that was brutal. The rest of the Pels squad doesn't do it for me, but I'd imagine it'll be an easy sell to some mid tier free agents this summer.

its going to take the rest of these remaining games and a full offseason for them to establish chemistry. I think they were like 8-3 prior to the loss to chicago yesterday

but if they think Gentry isnt going to be the solution, they need to fire him asap and dont let this linger into the offseason

moving forward, the only people who i would keep on the roster moving forward are:

AD

Boogie

Jrue - i go back and forth with this, but they arent going to get his skillset on the FA market or in the draft so you have to keep him.

Crawford - really love what i've seen from him. Seems like every team in the league has that irrational confidence guy except the pels. seems like they finally have one. I thought that guy was Galloway, but Crawford is more consistent than he was

Hill - Just paid him, so they're not going to be able to move him unless they giving up future picks and probably wont get something better in return

Frazier - pass first PG who doesnt mind sharing the ball/backcourt. He needs to be more of an offensive threat though.

I saw somewhere they were thinking about bringing back Casspi..he was in nola a week ago, but idk probably not realistic to get him back if playoff teams are after him

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
The Blazer's in-arena DJ went under the knife to have his ass cancer removed and woke up blind and no feeling in his right arm/side. how does that work

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Sounds like he didn't get enough oxygen to his brain during surgery. Anesthesiologists have massive malpractice insurance.

Wolfman21

Its why no surgery is small surgery. You never know. My bro in law had a stint placed in his abdomen and now his right leg doesnt work and he has a blood clot in it

sayo

YEET
One of the best things about Minnesota missing the playoffs and the season coming to a close is the final games being played on this ugly ass court. Easily the worst court in the league. :laughing:

sayo

YEET
Despite having one of the coolest logos in the league, the Jazz's midcourt logo is just a blue, green, and yellow basketball haha.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
qDnVgnl.jpg

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
rhubarb gonna get swept out of the first round so I hope that RUSS gets MVP. What he did this season in today's game is insane.

zoltan

This man really averaged a triple double and lead the league in scoring haha

Let it sink in and then you realize how ridiculous that is.

It's one thing to get a triple double in a single game, but to average a triple double gosh damn.

evil1

Philadelphia lost to Brooklyn 141 to 118.

141 pts in a non-overtime game to the worst team in the league. 4 years after the start of the process and they are still in tank mode.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Philadelphia lost to Brooklyn 141 to 118.

141 pts in a non-overtime game to the worst team in the league. 4 years after the start of the process and they are still in tank mode.
you know nothing evil snow. check their record since the Asian Wizard graced them with his presence

zoltan

The Nets had like 10 people with 10+ points but I don't think anyone on their team scored 20. lol

Balance. :Ligthbulb:

zoltan

Sixers are gonna be a team to watch when Ben Simmons and Embiid get back. They may as well get Monk at the 2 in the draft to light it up. He's gonna be special, especially with NBA spacing and his shooting skill.

CJ_24

Sixers are gonna be a team to watch when Ben Simmons and Embiid get back. They may as well get Monk at the 2 in the draft to light it up. He's gonna be special, especially with NBA spacing and his shooting skill.

Yes, they will be the toast of the town for two entire weeks until Simmons and Embiid inevitably suffer season-ending injuries.

Wolfman21

Basketball fans have no room to talk shit about baseball after that "unwritten rule" shit last night with lance stephenson

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Basketball fans have no room to talk shit about baseball after that "unwritten rule" shit last night with lance stephenson

It's not that, in baseball you're "disrespecting the game" or whatever. In basketball it has nothing to do with the game and all to do with ego. Not one of those guys cares about the game of basketball or the integrity of it being altered in any way from what Stephenson did.

zoltan

When I was getting my masters degree in Kines, one of my classmates wrote a thesis on the unwritten rules of baseball. He was a huge baseball nerd so it came as no surprise, but the unwritten rules are just lame af to me. It's all about ego, and all about pride. To a lesser extent image.

NML

Watching the sox right now, but I'll probably catch the second half. My buddy said they keep throwing smaller players on him. Only in his prime Rondo can do that.

Bradley has always been overvalued as a defender. He's very good but not elite (especially since his injuries). Crowder is in the same boat, but at least he's a better match up physically.

Stevens could be keeping his cards close for the playoffs, or he figured he'd try it now and see if it worked.

I'm sure the C's will make a run at some point

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The only thing I learned watching that is that NBA players literally bail down the court when free throws are going up.