• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 MLB Thread (Little things that keep you up)

Bucksin04

The funniest outcome is definitely the Royals getting every starting position and getting smoked in the All Star Game, then making it to the World Series where they don't have home field advantage because of this.

Bucksin04

Great question posed on Twitter. The Royals fans are coordinated enough to put all of their guys in first place...why not vote for the crappiest NL squad possible at the same time?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Great question posed on Twitter. The Royals fans are coordinated enough to put all of their guys in first place...why not vote for the crappiest NL squad possible at the same time?

1B - Ryan Howard
2B - Chase Utley
SS - Freddy Galvis
3B - Mikael Franco
LF - Ben Revere
CF - Odubel Herrera
RF - Jeff Francoeur
C - Carlos Ruiz
SP - Jerome Willliams
RP - Jake Diekman

That should do the trick for the crappiest NL squad possible. :thumbsup:

Bucksin04

1B - Ryan Howard
2B - Chase Utley
SS - Freddy Galvis
3B - Mikael Franco
LF - Ben Revere
CF - Odubel Herrera
RF - Jeff Francoeur
C - Carlos Ruiz
SP - Jerome Willliams
RP - Jake Diekman

That should do the trick for the crappiest NL squad possible. :thumbsup:

Either you made up half of those names or I am more out of touch with MLB than I previously thought.

BIG EVIL

America's Finest
Bud needed to go. Managerial decisions have been awful. Local media seems to dislike the move, but national media mostly seemed to know it was inevitable.

Interested to see how the search for the new manager goes. Hot opinion now is that AAA manager Pat Murphy will take over at least the rest of the year.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The media hates it, although I think everyone knew he was a lame duck.

I think it had to happen. Time for someone new and he isn't coming off consecutive division titles like Bochy was.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Wish I could track down that midwestern goober that talked trash to me at a beach bar in Hawaii during the Game 5 Storen meltdown. "Welcome to the Cardinals!" Wat does that even mean?

TAINTED.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Call them the Blackbirds and asterisk all their stuff. I'm also in favor of shutting down the corrupt franchise and throwing all their players into the next draft.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
It's interesting almost the same thing happened to the Expos when Loria "bought" the Marlins and the Expos were owned by MLB. Except Loria took everything so they had no scouting reports on anyone.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Wow the NYTimes article won't let me paste somehow or my browser is being funky, but they "hacked" the system by using his old passwords from the Cardinals systems on the Astros system.

:laughing:

That doesn't make it any less illegal but seriously, stop using the same passwords for everything people. Just get Lastpass. Oh that was hacked yesterday? Umm... KeePass then.

@kella the Astros might be hiring.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
KeePass is the shit. It's really the only sub-enterprise software out there that is just a 100% encrypted local password store. Only works on Windows doe, not Mac @digs @Brick

Brick

i'm the admin of our SSO tool. it's okay. no idea about security doe. they don't pay me enough to bother to learn it.