• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 Premier League

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
i was too busy being caught up in liverpool's mediocrity and corching change that i didn't even realize that Chelsea was 15th right now. damn.

tab10

Ox went out in the 3rd with an injury. Walcott replaces him and leaves 10 minutes later with an injury as well. Lawd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tab10

Debuchy might as well not even be out there. He's getting abused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chibob

Maybe Wenger sees this year as his most legitimate opportunity to win the league so they're dive bombing out of all other cup competitions?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Maybe Wenger sees this year as his most legitimate opportunity to win the league so they're dive bombing out of all other cup competitions?

Then why ruin it by getting Theo and Ox hurt? Such dumb in selecting them. This is where Arsene needs to be playing that 18 year-old Frenchman he bought as a 13 year-old from Lorient.

Also, Chelsea tie it up in injury time.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Those players are all out on loan

chibob

Then why ruin it by getting Theo and Ox hurt? Such dumb in selecting them. This is where Arsene needs to be playing that 18 year-old Frenchman he bought as a 13 year-old from Lorient.

Also, Chelsea tie it up in injury time.

Havent seen the injuries. Stretcher job or limped off?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Havent seen the injuries. Stretcher job or limped off?

Both limped off. Seems like Arsene fucked Theo over.

22 min: So it seems Walcott hadn’t warmed up properly, and this one is his manager’s fault. Walcott got up from the bench and started his exercises when Oxlade-Chamberlain was getting treatment, only to be told to get on the field immediately, if not sooner.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Butland is awesome and his name has Butt in it

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Only Chelsea could make Liverpool look dangerous

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So, wait, Jesse Lingard is English and black? Figured he'd be some blonde hair, blue eyed Scandinavian.

Hell of a finish, though. That was pretty.

NML

:laughing: that was awesome

Might have been better for Hart, Rudy was charging him down if he did settle it