• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 Premier League

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Jose has lost to Arsene. I have no reason to go on living.

Oh well. Time to mow the lawn and clean out the garage.

chibob

these-are-the-worlds-most-valuable-sports-teams-1438179475.72-9569975.png

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Season starts on Saturday. Predictions? Here are mine:

Champions: Chelsea
Champions League: Arsenal, Man City, Man U
Europa League: Liverpool, Southampton, Spurs
Relegated: Aston Villa (sorry Worst), Norwich, Leicester

Really, though, I could see like 7 teams relegated. All of the promoted teams, plus Villa, Leicester, Newcastle, and Sunderland. I also wouldn't be surprised to see someone like Stoke, Swansea, or West Brom down there, too. There's a lot of crap in the Premier League right now.

chibob

Season starts on Saturday. Predictions? Here are mine:

Champions: Chelsea
Champions League: Arsenal, Man City, Man U
Europa League: Liverpool, Southampton, Spurs
Relegated: Aston Villa (sorry Worst), Norwich, Leicester

Really, though, I could see like 7 teams relegated. All of the promoted teams, plus Villa, Leicester, Newcastle, and Sunderland. I also wouldn't be surprised to see someone like Stoke, Swansea, or West Brom down there, too. There's a lot of crap in the Premier League right now.

What are you basing all this on?

LOL if Swansea get relegated, or Stoke!?

About as much chance of Liverpool getting relegated.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
What are you basing all this on?

LOL if Swansea get relegated, or Stoke!?

About as much chance of Liverpool getting relegated.

There always seems to be one team that is "too good" to be relegated that ends up in the fight. Those 3 were just ones that jumped out at me as being possible to fit that bill. That's really it. I don't think any of them would attached be relegated.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
There always seems to be one team that is "too good" to be relegated that ends up in the fight. Those 3 were just ones that jumped out at me as being possible to fit that bill. That's really it. I don't think any of them would attached be relegated.

As long as Newcastle stays up, this team is always Newcastle. :laughing:

Heisman06

My nanny was born and raised in Norwich before my papa swept her off her feet and moved her to the states. I always root for them when they're not playing Chelsea so I hope they can stay up.

Heisman06

Chelsea's after Danny Rose? I'd rather have Baba Rahman but Rose played pretty well last season when I watched.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You know, it's not perfect, but that game is so much closer to the real sport than their football games have ever been :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wilshere is such a waste of a first team spot. Could have been Vidal.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I should probably make my avatar a picture of me in a cast, wearing my Wilshere jersey and cargo shorts, right?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also known as how most people play fantasy sports

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Probably. I really need a guy who wears leather vests to miss sitters.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I think that's a pipe dream, honestly. I don't have any inside SOURCEZZZ or anything, but it just seems ridiculous. I think Benzema would instantly make them title favorites, but I don't think Real would part with him. He does a lot to make that team work.

NML

Not enough predictions up in this bitch

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Man City
4. Man U
5. Liverpool
6. Spurs
7. West Ham
---
18. Norwich
19. Leicester
20. Watford

7th could go to like six teams and I wouldn't be surprised.

chibob

I feel that West Ham and Liverpool are a bit optimistic but the rest of it could definitely happen.

Still not impressed with City's signings thus far. Need that De Bruyne signature to be stronger. Sterling and Delph feel like space savers.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I don't think any team has had an impressive transfer window yet. Maybe Arsenal did the best by keeping everybody and signing Cech? ManU could be pretty solid, too, but that depends on whether De Gea stays or goes. Apparently he's out for the Spurs game this weekend, which is just strange. I read this morning that Van Gaal is going to start some kid who was on loan at Preston last year. I don't get it.

I agree on Man City. Sterling could be really good, but he could be a huge flop. Delph is pretty meh for me. Chelsea has done basically nothing. Liverpool seems to have taken the same approach as they did last year, except they only signed Clyne to improve their defense. That's a huge oversight, especially since I read that Can is moving into midfield.