• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 Premier League

chibob

I think he's quite wealthy and promised a load of money for top 4 a few years ago (but I don't think that ever materialised). I think he'll spend all the extra money they get on transfers/wages though. He's a bit mental; I think he bought everyone in the stadium a pie each a little while ago.

Crazy!

Liam

I think he's quite wealthy and promised a load of money for top 4 a few years ago (but I don't think that ever materialised). I think he'll spend all the extra money they get on transfers/wages though. He's a bit mental; I think he bought everyone in the stadium a pie each a little while ago.

Hes bought 25000+ Beers a few times now and just recently bought beers/water and a krispy kreme donut for everyone, for his own birthday. Add to that the paper clapper in every seat every single home game and hes spending absurd money on us fans.

12670812_10207759345600030_2735134934527840602_n.jpg

Liam

Free beer & pizza tomorrow @Liam

Yeah, i saw. But unfortunately i dont have tickets to this game. There's some Everton fans selling tickets for £250 each, I dont even have £250 so ill have to pass on that :laughing:

I will be going into Leicester to watch in a pub and to get the match programme, might try buy the new shirt as mine from last year is in terrible condition.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Yeah, i saw. But unfortunately i dont have tickets to this game. There's some Everton fans selling tickets for £250 each, I dont even have £250 so ill have to pass on that :laughing:

I will be going into Leicester to watch in a pub and to get the match programme, might try buy the new shirt as mine from last year is in terrible condition.

And you call yourself a fan. @Travis7401

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Damn, it's been Spursier than I thought- a loss today means they've blown the most point from winning positions this season.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This last 10 minutes is Arsenal's season in a nutshell. Instead of going for it and trying to win a game which could put us in an excellent position to finish above Spurs, we're sitting back, happy for a draw and inviting City to score. This is why we won't win the league until things change.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Because it's a league, and everybody plays each other twice.

Arsenal only sort of plays everyone twice. They play the fuck out of West Brom and Swansea twice. They only sorta play Chelsea, Manchesters, Spurs, and Liverpool. Usually spend part of those games pissing down their legs.

Liam

Arsenal only sort of plays everyone twice. They play the fuck out of West Brom and Swansea twice. They only sorta play Chelsea, Manchesters, Spurs, and Liverpool. Usually spend part of those games pissing down their legs.

They played the fuck out of us twice. Well once, and then got lucky the other time.

Liam

Bunch of twats. Hope Man United smash them by 3 or 4. Should be punished with playing behind closed doors for the first game or something.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Here's a question - why is ManU's bus arriving at the stadium at the same time as the West Ham fans?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

Bunch of twats. Hope Man United smash them by 3 or 4. Should be punished with playing behind closed doors for the first game or something.

Lol, West Ham's chairman blamed the late kickoff on United players not wanting to walk to the stadium. Uhhh, has he looked outside the stadium?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Who is even in a firm these days? I didn't think working class fans could afford to live in London anymore.

@hayvis German papers say Arsenal are buying Granit Xhaka for 43m Euro.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Who is even in a firm these days? I didn't think working class fans could afford to live in London anymore.

@hayvis German papers say Arsenal are buying Granit Xhaka for 43m Euro.

Meh. Barking and Dagenham aren't really London, although apparently it's expensive round there too these days.

I have completely lost faith in transfers and the ambition of the club. Over the last few years, Stan Kroenke and the Arsenal board's method of sports investment has become very apparent. He is happy to run the club with limited success to try to turn a profit, without risking significant investment, and this trickles down to the manager and the players. Wenger is happy with this, as he is an economist at heart and likes the challenge. It's a completely stupid way to run a sports club though, as it whittles down the asset in various ways, if not completely noticeable year in and year out due to both the size of the club, and the way in which commercial revenues and sports tv rights are getting bigger across the industry year on year. What's utterly crazy is that if we invested from funds that we already have, Kroenke could win a couple of titles, strengthen the club's status for the future and increase profits from higher commercial revenues, but I think he's just too damn dumb to see that. He's the type of business man that's happy with a few percent a year, and when a crisis hits, claims that no-one could have foreseen it.

This year, the unhappy players are Ozil and Sanchez, who quite rightly are pissed off with the way things are going and apparently the club's faith in Giroud (what I have heard). It will be like RVP and Nasri all over again. He will do some kind of shell game shuffle, and bring in a couple of signings, whilst trying to convince fans that it's not his fault or the fault of the club if either Sanchez or Ozil or both leave. At the same time, we will generate relatively big fees for the shifting on of mediocre players such as Walcott. This transfer window could be amazing for us, if we simply sold a couple of the dead wood players and invested the profits, plus some of our reserve fund, but that just won't happen, and is the reason why we won't keep Ozil and Sanchez happy. I can bet your bottom dollar that our net spend will be even and the results on the pitch will be the same next year. It is ground hog day.

Not a surprise at all that season ticket holders such as myself are gradually giving up their seats. Kroenke and co may not see what's happening yet, because it's such a big club, but one day in the future, he'll hopefully wake up and see that the club has lost it's status and half of it's loyal fan base. Or my biggest hope is that LA will bleed the man dry and he'll cash in to Usmanov.