• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
WAIDS is a bull

OKC and Boston are reportedly talking. Surely it's about RUSS.

Heard it was Bradley and two first rounders, possibly Smart thrown in there as well.

Sucks for the Thudner. Brooklyn's 1sts might turn out alright though.

NML

Yeah, I've never been impressed with Smart. He's a good defender, but he's really limited offensively and I don't think that'll change. He is only 22 doe.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I don't think Rhubarb could do better than Brooklyn pick + a couple of the guys Boston has. I'd rather do that and hope you hit the jackpot with Brooklyn pick than get some fringe All-Star plus picks.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I don't think Rhubarb could do better than Brooklyn pick + a couple of the guys Boston has. I'd rather do that and hope you hit the jackpot with Brooklyn pick than get some fringe All-Star plus picks.

I'd take Thomas or Bradley + Crowder + Brooklyn's pick and be okay.

Dunleavy to the Cavs, Calderon to the ERRRZZZ. Rondo, WAIDS, and Butler on the floor at the same time? Should be entertaining.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
A way to really get a stew goin is trade Adams and sign whiteside. Or absorb poison pill and trade kanter fitzgerald.

Heisman06

Well..... God damn. It started setting in a couple days ago that there was a real possibility Wade was leaving but I'm still in shock. I never thought I'd see the day. It was a helluva 13 year run.

Bucksin04

Whiteside might DeAndre the Heat :laughing:

1. Whiteside DAJ's the Heat and signs with Dallas instead.
2. Dallas now has their center and has no need for Bogut
3. DAL backs out of the trade with GSW to get Bogut
4. Warriors can no longer clear the cap space to sign Durant because they can't find another trade partner for Bogut
5. Durant re-signs with OKC instead
6. LeBron the GOAT for masterminding it all

In other news...

SADDDDDDD!!!!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
1. Whiteside DAJ's the Heat and signs with Dallas instead.
2. Dallas now has their center and has no need for Bogut
3. DAL backs out of the trade with GSW to get Bogut
4. Warriors can no longer clear the cap space to sign Durant because they can't find another trade partner for Bogut
5. Durant re-signs with OKC instead
6. LeBron the GOAT for masterminding it all

In other news...

SADDDDDDD!!!!

Won't happen because Cuban isn't that insane.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Plus I wouldn't want Durant back even if I was an actual Thudner fan. Go on to Boston or LA or something to further your growth as a man big fella. As a fan of RUSS I definitely wouldn't want him coming back tail between his legs.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
"As humbly as I can say it, I'm not an $88 player"

Bitch if you say something like that just own it. I think that is what people are going to get so mad at him about this year. He is going to talk like he's still this humble "servant" and try to hold onto the "he's not lebron" schtick but people aren't going to buy it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
RUSS fan. I don't root for clothes anymore, 49ers were the last team standing and Jed York made me

rmdSx.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I mean I am an actual Thudner fan as long as RUSS is on the team I guess, but I'd rather not have KD back with him under any circumstances.

To be honest I really hope the Lakeshow are able to trade only DeAngelo for him because I think RUSS is a natural fit with what Kobe built there and RUSS/Ingram/Randle/MOZGOD is a good lineup. Plus you have The High-Ayatolla of Slamola II.

Thudner got effed in 2011, writing was on the wall for them then. Maybe RUSS stays but OKC never embraced him like that and now instead of saying RUSS is our man now they're just crying about how Durant didn't seem like this.

All I want is for Durant to take on the name Slim Reaper finally and go into heel mode where he just dominates. It will be easier than ever now and he wont need to take shitty shots anymore. I want to see him reach his potential for just one year. He won't be doubled, he won't see much help D when they run the Ultimate Death lineup. Should get a few ridiculous games out of him next season.

This whole off-season is insane though.

Wade is not on the Heat
Durant is not on the Thudner
MOZGOD is not on the Cavs
Duncan might get waived and retire

Plus RUSS will most likely see a new team as well.

I'm just excited for next year, it will be really fun to watch the regular season Warriors every night and it will be even more fun rooting for someone to slay the giant in the playoffs. Lebrin Jerns will have more fans than he's ever had before.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
KD tripping

have ya'll what a pair of KD's cost??

whatever his initial intentions were behind his shoe deal with NIke completely went left as he rose through the ranks as a top 5 player

them shits expensive af

sayo

YEET
I haven't fucked with Nike in a while for basketball shoes but I hear good things about the KDs and Lebrons.

Reel

Community Liaison
I haven't fucked with Nike in a while for basketball shoes but I hear good things about the KDs and Lebrons.
Like?

The kids here play in them all the time and they look cheaply made

They are not the ones Bron has waiting in his locker on game night

sayo

YEET
Stability, comfort, durability. The usual things people look for. With all these new materials, the way they look can be pretty deceiving as far as how well they are built.

Reel

Community Liaison
Stability, comfort, durability. The usual things people look for. With all these new materials, the way they look can be pretty deceiving as far as how well they are built.
They are not the ones Bron has waiting for him in his locker on game night.