• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Thibs to Minnesota for 5 years/$50 Million as Coach and President is apparently happening. KAT, Rubio, Wiggins defensively with Thibs is going to be super fun
200_s.gif

kingssc

Laughing at the Rockets complaining about officiating after Harden got away with the MJ pushoff of Iggy on that last shot.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I like shitting on Houston and Harden as much as anyone but I love his offensive game. Especially when he begins putting guys to sleep with his dribbling.

evil1

Ultimately Barkley is right about the Rockets. They are a flawed team with a lot of holes. That's why they have advanced past the first round in the playoffs once in the past 5 years and why they blew a 17 point lead last night.

Harden played a monster game last night, but until he brings consistent focus and energy to all phases of the game (ahem, defense) and forces his teammates to do the same, he will remain as a player who puts up great fantasy numbers but underachieves in the real games.

atlbraves

I think it owns how the Rockets have aggressively given up on their season, yet still managed to fall ass-backwards into the playoffs and have a fighting chance against the Warriors. Of course they'll still melt down in spectacular fashion, but you gotta tip your cap to them thus far.

Hike

güero
They looked like they were trying to let the Warriors win when Clark got the uncontested lay up with 15 seconds left.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Well that was a good game to go to. I had a helluva day. I went to a living room style theater for jungle book and drank a pitcher of red ale, and then went to the Blazers game, kept drinking, blazers won... Go home and get high as fuck and now it's bedtime.