• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

R2D2

Yeah but Aaron Murray is sort of a steal in the 5th. If he hadn't torn his ACL, he would've gone in the 2nd. Probably before Carr.

bruin

I disagree. Think there is more needs for KC rather than to pick a guy who is going to try to beat out Tyler Bray for the #3 spot.

dhr8248

I liked the Murray pick. Though I will riot if no receiver is picked in the 6th. I really want L'Damien Washington. Murray will probably go on the IR this season then they can decide on Daniel/Bray next year.

R2D2

Well I mean yeah the Chiefs should have taken a WR with that pick, but Murray is still a solid selection. Bray sucks.

R2D2

@bruin No worries, Murray will be your Kolb. Some team will fall in love with him and you'll get a average starter and a 2nd round pick. :smoking:

R2D2

Logan Thomas went before.. Tom Savage, Aaron Murray, AJ McCarron, and Zach Mettenberger. Lol.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
All these qbs sound like they are gonna suck except for my boy from Ucf. Or my boy from miami northwestern.

R2D2

Bryce Brown's wife is pretty hot

2D_6Vqja.jpeg

NML

Jags Draft Checklist

- Get franchise QB (check)
- Get QB some weapons (check)
- Get some interior linemen (check)
- Get defensive depth (check)

Awesome draft - don't think I can ever remember a Jags draft getting graded well. Could go just about anywhere with that last pick... maybe a running back? Safety? Michael Sam?

R2D2

I hope Gus Bradley turns that team into a winner. I wanted him or Zimmer as head coach of the Eagles a year ago.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Jags Draft Checklist

- Get franchise QB (check)
- Get QB some weapons (check)
- Get some interior linemen (check)
- Get defensive depth (check)

Awesome draft - don't think I can ever remember a Jags draft getting graded well. Could go just about anywhere with that last pick... maybe a running back? Safety? Michael Sam?

Bortles got this bro. That's Ucf pedigree.