• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Decent half for SD. Great playcalling with the draws and getting the OL into space on the DBs. So many flags, doe. The ref looks like Darrel Issa

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
As I was watching the shitty Titans game I noticed Rolando McClain was playing for the cowboys. How is he back in the league? I thought he retired and had tons of felony charges??

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
LAWD Phil Simms is such a cock gobbling thundercunt. Broncos get called for a roughing the passer for an "unnecessary push." Yes, that was the call.

Simms says it's a good call, and a good rule because it's a slippery slope. I mean, where's the line? If you allow guys to push the QB, then obviously QBs are going to get hurt! Dum dum dum dum dum.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
And why the fuck is someone wearing #81 for Oakland? Can Tim Brown not get his number retired? Or do the Raiders not do that?

CJ_24

LAWD Phil Simms is such a cock gobbling thundercunt. Broncos get called for a roughing the passer for an "unnecessary push." Yes, that was the call.

Simms says it's a good call, and a good rule because it's a slippery slope. I mean, where's the line? If you allow guys to push the QB, then obviously QBs are going to get hurt! Dum dum dum dum dum.

"I give it a 6, that door slam was kind of weak"

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
So...the bucs just lost the game because the refs didn't call the "defenseless receiver" penalty and the guy got hurt.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Listened to the Denver game on the Radio and it sounded like they kept trying to hand the game to KC. Every time they'd get KC in 3rd and long they'd commit a stupid penalty or give up a big play. I'm glad I didn't watch.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
@zachkruse2: #Bears have run 25 plays and have just 32 yards. Six drives, six punts, four three-and-outs.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
-he mentioned jonathon bostic. Missed the chance to say he went to the same school as Bostic's father, John, who happened to play for the Lions in the mid-80's.

-he mentioned Reggie Herring, bears LB coach. Missed the chance to say he had the pleasure of playing in the same backfield as herring, both offensive and defensive.

-missing the chance to say he went to same school as one of the members of the bears 1985 super bowl defense.

Maybe he doesn't want to be associated with this shitty Bears performance tonight.

Lightningwar

Administrator
What a weird day. Green Bay down 21-3 and wins. I go to bed with San Fran up 20-7 and they lose. And a whales vagina beats the seahawks.

1937469_10150460630624999_2107075809503534636_n.png

I wonder what the Titans number looks like if you subtract Adam Jones and Kenny Britt?