• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NBA Thread

Mame YO

slings rocks
Get watchESPN by piggybacking off of someone's login. With comcast you can watch most channels online too, I think, so if you get somebody's login you're set.

Heisman06

I'm planning for next weekend. Going to Atlanta for Cubs/Braves but Miami plays around the same time. Game is on ABC. I had a mobile sports tv app at one point but can't find it now.

colb

Apparently OKC thinks this is a regular season game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

colb

I don't think the Thunder win if Westbrook turns it over 4 times a quarter.

Or if they don't play better defense.
Or if everyone throws lazy passes.
Or if they don't actually crash the boards.

Standing flat-footed while waiting on the rebound to bounce back to you? Wtf

colb

Not playing perimeter defense. Not defending the rim.

Memphis isn't hot. We aren't contesting.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Marv albert just said the most important words. "we're early in the 2nd." thunder have erased 17 point grizzlie leads in the 3rd/4th. Don't underestimate the ability for the grizzlies to go away from whatever was working for them for 3 quarters on offense to a strictly "let mike conley dribble around for 22 seconds and see what kind of shit could happen" offense.

usnfish

Thing is once the game gets in the balance not only does Memphis shut it down on offense, OKC goes from average effort on defense to a swarm of All-Defensive Team players with arms everywhere.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Memphis trying to take a knee in basketball for 5+ minutes has been mind boggling.

Brilliant analogy. I've usually caught the second half of the games this series and its always talk in the 3rd as the grizz have a lead of Gasol's brilliant passing from teh high post or some shit and then they go for a 10 minute stretch from about 4 left in the 3rd to 6 in the 4th where he doesn't fucking touch the ball on offense.

colb

I like the strategy of standing there, after a Memphis shot. Instead of, you know, going after the ball.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
PTSD triggered on that Caron Butler foul, Julius Hodge fouled him on a 3 in the 2002 NCAA tournament to give UConn the win. Make it stop!

Chase

5=S @Chase. Get ur 1337 speak correct. B=8

edit: I realize 35 is Durant's number. But c'mon.

METH

BmwOc4_IMAAe7kL.jpg

colb

gjge RUSS.

Refs let him get away with offensive foul. Passes up wide open layup for a shitty pass into traffic.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
THere's about a what? 20% chance of a road team winning a game 7? Let this being a lesson to the Atlanta Hawks and Memphis Grizzlies. Don't take your damned game 6 closeout game on your court lightly.

colb

OKC just set NBA record for highest FG% in a playoff game.

jdlikewhoa

There were about 3 minutes at the end of the game where Curry disappeared. If it weren't for that, GS would be moving on. DeAndre Jordan though... Lawd