• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 20/21 Association SZN - 75 years

evil1

Awesome game, but I still have a hard time thinking anyone who looks like El DeBarge is a bad ass

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
"'Horrible Photoshop.' It all started with that tweet reply. When Lorenzo Fauatea finished editing the Jazz jersey onto Damian Lillard's photo, he took a sip of his Coke Zero and smiled proudly from his Salt Lake City loft.

Ironic, isn't it?

Just moments later, Lillard would reply, admonishing the artist's efforts. But he didn't say no to the jersey. The Trailblazers may have lost their man at this point, and this tweet is just further proof of it.

We'll believe it when we see it, won't we?"

[/clownzano]

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
"'Horrible Photoshop.' It all started with that tweet reply. When Lorenzo Fauatea finished editing the Jazz jersey onto Damian Lillard's photo, he took a sip of his Coke Zero and smiled proudly from his Salt Lake City loft.

Ironic, isn't it?

Just moments later, Lillard would reply, admonishing the artist's efforts. But he didn't say no to the jersey. The Trailblazers may have lost their man at this point, and this tweet is just further proof of it.

We'll believe it when we see it, won't we?"

[/clownzano]
tenor.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
Somebody tell me how I should feel about Chauncey Billups being the new head coach of the Portland Trail Blazers

Brick

Blazers start offseason 0-1
LOST DA PRESSA

The Trail Blazers suffered their first loss under new head coach Chauncey Billups on Tuesday.

No plays were diagrammed.

No baskets were shot.

Olshey appeared to relay a “that’s enough” signal to Clinkscale mid-question. The GM scratched his nose, picked up one of the two water bottles on the table in front of him and took a drink. He also glanced at Clinkscale, who appeared to execute the play as if it were a hit-and-run.

evil1

Every time I am ready to start fully rooting for the Suns, Chris Paul acts just enough like a lil' bitch that I can't commit. But dang, I otherwise like this team.