• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 20/21 Association SZN - 75 years

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
bRvd7.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Philly is going nowhere with Ben Simmons and his 5 pts in an elimination game. Ship his ass out

Averaged 6 ppg in games 5-7. Shows zero interest in developing a jump spot.

The Moose are in a box. They need shooters to take the load off Embiid but they can’t afford shooters because of the large contracts given to Simmons, Embiid and Harris. Not sure if they can retool on the fly to maximize the narrow championship window that this roster has.

FFS.

GTfan27

Averaged 6 ppg in games 5-7. Shows zero interest in developing a jump spot.

The Moose are in a box. They need shooters to take the load off Embiid but they can’t afford shooters because of the large contracts given to Simmons, Embiid and Harris. Not sure if they can retool on the fly to maximize the narrow championship window that this roster has.

FFS.

Simmons is so broken. That play when he had a wide open dunk and passed it up pretty much sums it up. His lack of confidence in his shooting has now carried over to even scoring in the post. Then Doc pretty much threw him under the bus after the game...

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I really think I'm losing my touch because I do not see why everyone is so hyped on Cade.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I really think I'm losing my touch because I do not see why everyone is so hyped on Cade.
Eh sometimes players just look like ass in college, especially on average teams. Simmons looked bad, Edwards looked bad, etc. Honestly BOOK wasn't anything special, didn't even start. Zach Lavine wasn't that good.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Eh sometimes players just look like ass in college, especially on average teams. Simmons looked bad, Edwards looked bad, etc.
Simmons is bad. Cade didn't look like ass though, he just looked like a decent college player. Granted I only saw about 6-7 games of his but there was nothing that made me think #1 at all, maybe top 5 if it's a weak class but people are talking this class up.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Simmons is bad. Cade didn't look like ass though, he just looked like a decent college player. Granted I only saw about 6-7 games of his but there was nothing that made me think #1 at all, maybe top 5 if it's a weak class but people are talking this class up.
Lol come on now, yeah Simmons isn't a superstar but he's still a solid player lmao.

It's all about potential. I mean BOOK didn't start and barely averaged 10 points a game lmao. Anthony Edwards was a brick machine. Cade is young as fuck and has point forward skills, of course teams are interested.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Lol come on now, yeah Simmons isn't a superstar but he's still a solid player lmao.

It's all about potential. I mean BOOK didn't start and barely averaged 10 points a game lmao. Anthony Edwards was a brick machine. Cade is young as fuck and has point forward skills, of course teams are interested.if

He's BAD. He could be good, but so far he's bad. I think it's just Philly tho, they broke Wentz and they broke Simmons. I get why teams are interested in Cade because he's solid everywhere, I'm interested to see how it goes because when I watched him I thought his ceiling was a top tier 3rd option.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's more like 6th or 7th grade when you transition from 8 foot rims to 10 foot.

Kemba for Simmons who says no?

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
He's BAD. He could be good, but so far he's bad. I think it's just Philly tho, they broke Wentz and they broke Simmons. I get why teams are interested in Cade because he's solid everywhere, I'm interested to see how it goes because when I watched him I thought his ceiling was a top tier 3rd option.
Yeah I get where you're coming from. It's all about having NBA transferable skills or freak athleticism though, not actually how you play. Giannis was averaging like 8 points a game in the Greek 2nd division or some shit lol. Of course, picking that way can also turn out exactly how you expect too, like Anthony Bennett or Bruno Caboclo lmao

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I get where you're coming from. It's all about having NBA transferable skills or freak athleticism though, not actually how you play. Giannis was averaging like 8 points a game in the Greek 2nd division or some shit lol. Of course, picking that way can also turn out exactly how you expect too, like Anthony Bennett or Bruno Caboclo lmao
well with the freak you could see the potential, those types of players don't come around too often. When they do it's not a good hit rate on them figuring it out so you're taking a chance even with the natural gifts.

As for Cade, I just didn't expect him to be the consensus #1 like he is. And a top tier 3rd option is still a mid range 2nd option and that's worth a 1st, IMO. Plus he runs the point and is 6'7. Aside from him just becoming more competent I don't see him taking a huge leap though. I'd probably take him too if I were a GM because it's the safe move, he'll play and he'll add value for sure.

It's too bad Rhubarb didn't get the 5th pick because Kuminga is probably exactly who Presti wanted.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Yeah it's really the 6'7" PG thing. The ceiling is just so high with that skill set. Mobley is a big man and there's only so much you can do with that in the NBA if you're not Durant or Giannis. Suggs is amazing but he's 6'3" and not a lights out shooter.