• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 20/21 Association SZN - 75 years

evil1

Anyone who says Steph Curry is an embarrassment to the basketball community is an embarrassment to twitter, and that is saying something.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I was at Game 1 against Portland. @Wuf on the perimeter rotation. My Nuggjustments for Game 2:

1. Jokic and MPJ gotta be playing 40+ minutes every game for the rest of the playoffs
  2. Markus Howard has shown good touch but we need defense, give Shaq Harrison his minutes
  3. This Millsap-Green tandem shit is beyond retarded, McGee should definitely take one of their minutes. I favored Green's play in the regular season but part of me thinks Millsap will bring a veteran playoff toughness that the team could use...either way we need McGee's rim protecting 4sho
  4. Everybody needs to cut more for Jok, especially Gordon
  5. Barton come back from the damn dead, fuckin Austin Rivers

evil1

OPfrDYxCtSYEbjsmOSC73pP3BLP4uNIFtLVmV8z3jIt879iBIYuuBZ-djhTZfdiogN4UmctpbaZV-6IGgM8jjQOW6VUnzAaAHoNjfQP2NHoh

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Best thing about this is UNCLE DENNIS chose two first round exits instead of letting his nephew win more ships with Toronto

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The east should only get 4 teams in the playoffs