• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#2 Alabama vs #1 Clemson National Championship

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm not sure, because part of the point of H Back coming around is to get that guy to commit to crashing. I know that play can be run with a read. But the fact that Watson didn't give on that look makes me think it's not a read.

Yeah, could just be a wrap

dirt

Trolltalitarian
bamapylon.0.gif

Wolfman21

21 for Clemson with the most pussified attempt at a tackle I've ever seen. Disgraceful at this point in the game

Wooly

Credit Clemson with fighting back a few times, but then another big play and missed tackle to bury them again. Running out of time chances Clemson.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That play was so dead, too. Would have been 3rd and 12 or something if he just doesn't completely whiff.

Wooly

No announcer, it's not better for Bama if they don't score but, and just run the clock instead. If Bama scores, they win, game over. If Bama doesn't score, Clemson has a shot to win.

Wooly

What? How can you call a TD that late.

That is terrible!!!!!!!! If you were not convinced before, you don't all the sudden call it that late. Wow.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Clemson lost on like 4 plays. Their offense dominated and their defense would've been good enough had they not had 3 blown coverages. Then add in the special teams lulz

DanishDonut0

Why don't teams go more for an angled lobbed pooch kick when the all but one person is up at the line waiting for the onside kick? I'm referring to Clemson's latest kick off. Kicking it straight into the endzone is stupid especially when the other team gets it at the 25 yard line.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Oh well. Good game.

Clemson should be the preseason favorite next year, right? Pretty sure they return a ton.

Wooly

Well I was completely wrong about this game. I was thinking it would be low scoring with good D on both sides. I sure didn't see 40+ for each team.