• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

1v1 tournament: Kella wins by TKO

sayo

YEET
If anyone wants to get started in the mong group hmu. I'll probably be on FIFA for the remainder of the night here.

Heisman06

Might help to edit the first post with a list of PSN's, table and results. My psn is jwoodso1 and I'll be on at some point tonight.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Good point, I'll add a PSN name column to the table and put it in the OP soon.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
For some of you I can't remember PSN off the top of my head, so post it here and I'll update.

mcnoles

You too. GG.

I thought I played much better in the 2nd half in the 1st game. Same with 2nd game.

Last edited:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Sayo vs. Yankee

Game 1:
1-0 Final, Sayo wins
38' Di Natale?

Game 2:
2-1 Final, Yankee wins
54' Raffael, 90' Hrgota
88' Kadu

Good games, went cray when my sub scored and also berated my keeper for letting that di natale goal in

sayo

YEET
Good games Yankee. I can't believe that goal of mine went in in the first game. Great goal at the end of the second game. You outplayed me that whole match.

sayo

YEET
I hate how the formations and subs don't save. I played the better part of the first game with a RM at CB because I was moving people around and ran out of time.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I felt pretty helpless after the first game and then that screamer from Badu I just laughed, I said fuck it let's give this 70 OVR CF a shot, turns out he's better than Kruse with his 1 goal per 2 minutes ratio

sayo

YEET
Yeah those shots right outside the box are money this year. I was just trying to get something on goal after getting shut down over and over.

jdlikewhoa

I think my PSN is jdlikewhoa

Anyone around this afternoon? I'll home from work around 2:30 and can get some games in before 5:30. Aside from that I won't be around til after dinner time.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Gonna be a busy start to the week for me, but am around this morning

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
anybody wanna go now? Don't want to be that guy cutting the grass at 8:30am

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Gg shats

2-0 cska over west ham
2-2 draw

not sure if we are tracking away goals or what, or even who was on the road. Sorry I didn't have a mic on

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Nice games Pavel.
First game Pavel went up 1-0 early on a header and then put a second goal in late to seal the deal

Screen cap for second:
8b95861065745b07cf83220932ebf164.jpg

I had a 2-1 lead and thought I had the win in the bag but Pavel equalized in the 80th min or so

Milo

West Ham-Shahktar
0-0
1-1

@Kella

Good games. We are both bad at shooting. My only goal was a cluster in front of goal and his was a deflected shot from 30 yards.

Also, I've never seen so many slide tackles in my life. Timed them well, too.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
e828eb833386319bcd54974f9f5df611.jpg

Solid effort milo, I thought you were gonna go back up a goal after I equalized.
I need to learn to shoot, half my shots are going into orbit

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'll probably be around later after the early NFL games but not sure of exact time

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
My gf is heading to home goods in a few and I hate that store so I'll be free shortly

jdlikewhoa

Nothing sticks. Two games in a row

Made changes pre game and when the game started it was back to default. Not sure whats going on.

Last edited: