• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

1v1 tournament: Kella wins by TKO

chibob

I've played 12 year olds enough to handle your style without getting mad. Plus I'm terrible, so it is hard to get mad :laughing:

I was trolling you entire the game by doing fake shot and skills.

I think you only guy iv played seriously was @Kella because I had to in order to get the win

chibob

More skill play. You started to do it at the end when you were messing around but I just figured spammed through balls weren't your style

Gotta play to the team you have.

Gabby has 91 pace, and Benteke munches defenders for breakfast

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa vv@jdlikewhoa @jdlikewhoa

@chicagorobert that was not a weak goal, it was a thing of beauty. Yours was great though where my defender warped out of your way after hitting square to body him

chibob

My defender went walk about leaving you free in the box for an easy tap in, then I had to spend 80 minute carving you up at the back like a surgeon with Skeletor making great save after great save.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Im glad you quoted the whole thing for accuracy. You're about like kella in the field but he finishes better. You had some great movements that you skied

chibob

Im glad you quoted the whole thing for accuracy. You're about like kella in the field but he finishes better. You had some great movements that you skied

Yeh that Nzogbia chance and the same with the Delp chances...I kept trying to finese but on this version youre better to just smash.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Yeh that Nzogbia chance and the same with the Delp chances...I kept trying to finese but on this version youre better to just smash.

You can't try skill shots with homegrown Ingerlish players....they got no skillz. See: World Cup 2014.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can you guys make sure you put the teams inthe scores, I see a 3-1 Monaco 2 pages ago with no indication of who played

Also re: Robert's internet, I think we may have to just consider him champion* and play it out without him. I don't think he's played anyone who didn't notice that the lag was horrible, and it's nothing personal but that shit don't fly. It's 2014, I can download a 720p movie in 7 minutes. Nobody wants to play in that kind of lag.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That's unplayable if not for a tourney. Maybe it is better on your end but I had a lot of guys glitching and you'd just show up out of nowhere to intercept a pass or tackle me. I don't mean you moved into position (well you did) but you weren't there one second and then BOOM, break for the through ball before I knew what was happening.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I really don't care too much since I'm not really that concerned with winning, but it's pretty bad on our end.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Sayo/Shats
1-1
2-1

Good games sayo, that 2nd goal in game 2 was a thing of beauty. Put it in a museum.

Sorry for making you wait, I ran to the gym for some bball real quick

sayo

YEET
Yeah di natali turned it on for me and that give and go in the box was one of the best goals I've ever scored on FIFA. Good games though. Your defense was frustrating me and you got me out of my comfort zone for a good bit of our matches since I generally like to play possession ball.

@Kella

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's unplayable if not for a tourney. Maybe it is better on your end but I had a lot of guys glitching and you'd just show up out of nowhere to intercept a pass or tackle me. I don't mean you moved into position (well you did) but you weren't there one second and then BOOM, break for the through ball before I knew what was happening.
This. I would never agree to play laggy games for the fun of it, because it sucks.

sayo

YEET
Good games Milo.

Milo 2- 1 Sayo
Milo 1-0 Sayo

Your offense was very frustrating to play against and the goal differential probably should have been highe .