• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

124th Annual Winter Meetings in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!!

Realignment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Mmm yeah I'll catch you in 4 seasons boss

Navares is actually good, if you want to deal your prospects tho

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I left the script running overnight and it didn't work. I will do more research into how the html reports work, there is likely a setting I am still missing

Tuts last 2 exports have not been taken @Yankee151
Sorry about that. I do have the updated date showing for Cairo but I must have messed up somewhere else.

Are other people missing their exports as well?

jdlikewhoa

I left the script running overnight and it didn't work. I will do more research into how the html reports work, there is likely a setting I am still missing

Sorry about that. I do have the updated date showing for Cairo but I must have messed up somewhere else.

Are other people missing their exports as well?

Probably that third world internet in your favela at issue here

Schauwn

Contract question for the crowd.

5 year contract with a PO for the 4th year and a TO for the 5th year. Is this a dick move?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Me personally-- I don't think any contract with a PO is a dick move since you have zero control over it.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Sorry about this. I did convert Paul Lee to a scout and I thought I sent him to your team using the editor, but I messed it up. I'll ask Orlando how to put him on your team
That should work. I always go back and double check though. Sometimes it doesn’t register.

doh

@GatorTD back?

giphy.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Those old guy internationals are such fool's gold. I remember when JD spent like $50M on that awesome looking but shitty SS that then proceeded to win - WARs

doh

That CF is weird because he's 31 and CF defense normally goes to hell by 27-28. But it'll be interesting to see how his defense does because I'm not sure the game has built in wear/tear like I think it does for guys who play all of those games.

Many of the GOAT RPs have been Intl FA: Avalos, Katulsky, Zhang, Garcia.