• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#10 Michigan State vs. #19 Nebraska - 8 EST, ABC

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
He has had no time to throw and no run-game to bail him out.
He is scared shitless because there is a different sparty in his face every time he drops back.

They should just show cotton falling on his ass for the highlights on sportscenter

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
"Tommy is always good for a pick or two"

Jesus Christ, what the hell happened? I turned this shit off at 27-3

Crazy 4th quarter but overall I wasn't surprised. This is what happens when the entire offense is built off Amer's running game. Armstrong has zero accuracy and the O-line couldn't block shit.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
We sure fought our asses off after spotting them 27-3 lead. Has to be something to build off of, even with an odd oline, one healthy receiver and Ameer. If we elmininate the stupidity I think we can beat those guys and win the BIG.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Nah don't blame this game on Timmy at all. He had 0 seconds to get a throw off.
That was a pathetic effort by the o line. They were completely outclassed

Dr. Shats Basoon

We sure fought our asses off after spotting them 27-3 lead. Has to be something to build off of, even with an odd oline, one healthy receiver and Ameer. If we elmininate the stupidity I think we can beat those guys and win the BIG.
Um no. We were completely outclassed

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Um no. We were completely outclassed

I wouldn't go that far - maybe out coached, but not out classed. We are right there with those guys. We truly eliminate the stupid mistakes, I seriously believe we beat those guys.

That said, Alex Lewis is a flag machine. He's good for at least one penalty per game.

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
I am not upset with this team at all. They showed heart in an impossible situation and almost pulled a win out of their ass. I think Tim Beck called a terrible game for the most part, and I think our o-line is not very good. The defense played well considering the offense went 3-and-out consistently for 75% of the game. I still think we can run the table and get a rematch in Indianapolis.

The posters on here that are obsessed with Nebraska fans can go fuck a tree.

Wooly

That's right, a tree! And not some pussy soft wood pine either. I am talking a hardwood, "naughty" alder.

Shades of 2009 it seems like. Great defense, an offense that tries, but just can't put it together and/or lacks the talent. When will we finally get both together?

Dr. Shats Basoon

This blows. I do feel that the o line was the only unit that didn't play well. Everyone else played well enough to win. Secondary held cook to a 30% completion pct and Langford was contained for the most part.
At any rate the Nebraska fishbowl will be entertaining for the next two weeks.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Want to know the worst part about that game? If Tommy Armstrong looks to the left on the final play, Nebraska might have scored a touchdown. Nebraska had mirrored smash routes to both sides of the field, MSU had a total coverage break down to the field but Armstrong never looked. Instead, he looked to the boundary (probably because no timeouts), the 3rd string WR to that side ran the wrong route, caused confusion and panic and an INT.

Nebraska had 2 completely uncovered WRs to the field on that play. Armstrong keys on one receiver every play and when it isn't there, he panics. Hard to blame him for panicking the way the offensive line got manhandled all game but man, if he works his progressions that game might look differently. Have to credit MSU for attacking constantly and keeping him off balance.

Sidenote, what the hell is wrong with Mark Pelini at center? He snapped the ball early before anyone else was ready 4 times in that game, on both 2 PT conversions, 1 3rd down and 1 4th down.