• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#10 Michigan State vs. #19 Nebraska - 8 EST, ABC

ZeekLTK

If we don't hold Nebraska to negative total yards then it's proof that we have the worst defense in the country, amiright?

Reactions: bjc

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I see this game is going to be a cripple fight

What was that, like a net 10 yard punt?

ZeekLTK

Um no. You have a good defense that Nebraska is able to have relatively good success against

Last year a few Nebraska fans on here were trying to claim our defense was "overrated" and were "paper tigers" just because we didn't completely shut them down for the entire game, because they still "scored a few touchdowns and got some first downs" or something like that. lol

*There we go!

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
DUMPBRASKA.gif

I want to frame this gif and hang it on my wall.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Kind of weird that Sparty didn't even try to go after the punt. Good return tho

RealestCFB

Train hard, fight easy
I know Cook is supposed to carry out the fake on those dive plays but he looks like he always in the way when Langford tries to cut back.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I would like better offensive efficiency. Defense, it's been great. But 2 turnovers on offense and 1 on special teams in the 1st half is pretty terrible.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Nebraska is clearly going to have to throw more to win this game, which is a lot to ask for considering the strengths and weaknesses of their offense. Defensive gameplan has been great.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They left themselves enough time you trog, the refs wouldn't let them snap the ball

ZeekLTK

I thought so too, oh well, can't complain with a 17-0 lead after 3 turnovers in our own half.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
This game is pretty much Exhibit A in support of the "Why no one outside of the Big Ten wants to watch Big Ten games."

Tim Beck's play calling is just a clusterfuck for Nebraska, Michigan State isn't even covering Nebraska's slot receivers. They are just saying you aren't running the ball and no chance Tommy Armstrong can complete a couple passes in a row. And so far, they are correct.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Katy perry should have stuck with ole miss and miss state. She gave us the kiss of death.

glad I've stayed away from this game and watched affliction all stars on fx

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
This is pathetic

I must say I do take pleasure in watching sterup get embarrassed though

The defense is playing really well too, its a shame the offenseive line is just getting abused

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
To take a break from my trolling, Nebraska should win 10 games this year. D is pretty good. Armstrong is horrible though.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Nah b. Armstrong is playing well all things considered.
The o line is a complete let down and 100% responsible for the loss

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Nobody respects Armstrong

As Husker said, MSU wasn't even bothering pretending to cover the pass and it never hurt them.