• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. J

Air Raid Offense

I would attack the seam between the safety's. Maybe use a bunch quads formation streak both outside guys to occupy the two deep safety's and streak the guy on tip of the bunch and attack the seams. The wr on the tip of the bunch needs to be your fastest wr you have to attack the seam. You can...
  2. J

Air Raid Offense

This play
  3. J

Air Raid Offense

Has anyone ran the play mesh post from cluster HB strong with the automation? That play may be the hardest in the game to stop. That automation fade is so glitchy. Then you have a wheel to the back a deep post over the middle and a slant to give a high low concept. Not to mention add the element...
  4. J

NCAA Defensive Discussion

I have and it failed.
  5. J

Does Anybody know how to stop or slow down the play pa cross out of Shotgun tight. The play destroys man and zone. I personally think it could be the best route combination in the game with the poco, a crosser , a angled corner then that stutter and go over the middle. We have a guy that runs...
  6. J

Husker I am I long time lurker. I would like to get a game in with you and pick the mind of the hurry up guru. My gt is Noles Run Wild
  7. J

Air Raid Offense

Thats a great idea with the two digs thanks man.
  8. J

Air Raid Offense

That is why I went to the raid it is all read based so people cant really key on one reciever. However this guy is a top 10 player and has elite users.
  9. J

Air Raid Offense

They are playing the drag and baiting me to throw the square in.
  10. J

Air Raid Offense

Guys I am new to the raid. The question I have is do you guys always have trouble working the shallow concepts over the middle? The guys I play are very good at lurking the middle and it forces me to attack the sidelines in the passing game. Are there any modifications that I can do ?
  11. J

Spread Offense

Kia if you guys have any openings in that dynasty I would like in. Its hard to find a good online dynasty. My gt is Noles Run Wild
  12. J

What's up with dynasty servers?

Are the dynasty servers down?
  13. J

What's up with dynasty mode?

Anybody know what's up with the servers?
  14. J

3* Xbox dynasty

Legend I tried to send the wasu guy a friend request and it says his friends list is full. My cell is 904 610 7762 thanks again
  15. J

3* Xbox dynasty

Sorry brother I got tied up at training with the army I will be home by 6 tomorrow if you need to auto pilot me it's cool man . I sent you a message on xbox and put my number in pm
  16. J

Principles of Pro Style Offenses

I tried your friends list is full
  17. J

Jar what's your gt on Xbox ?
  18. J

Jar no I don't steal crab legs however I think Oregon ate the legs that we stole they even got our butter as well lol.
  19. J

Legend what is your gamer tag on Xbox?
  20. J

Are you guys on xbox or playstation? If your on xbox im down NOLES RUN WILD is my gamer tag