• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. P

What if we had a modern-day Tecmo Bowl?

Simple game simulation is a good place to start
  2. P

Spread Offense

@TXHusker05 Power? I thought you gave up on power?
  3. P

Principles of Pro Style Offenses

Handsome and intelligent, solely based on your team preference (and I'm not biased in any way). But seriously, great response. Thanks.
  4. P

OK, so what are the benefits of the slot receiver being on the line versus off the line? Or is it just preference? Comments du not have necessarily be just game related, real life explanation would be welcomed too.
  5. P

Option Offense

@Atmore Any luck with finding receivers that can block that are not athletes? Honestly, I am on the verge of exclusively recruiting athletes for all of my skill positions because they actually have block ratings and they're athletes!
  6. P

Option Offense

Also, what the Wing T brethren call it as well.
  7. P

Option Offense

They also have used Pistol Diamond and Split Offset. Split Offset was their base formation when Brietenstein (FB #7) was there. They may have used Split Y Offset last year too, but I am not confident in that. What is Flex Nasty, Flex Close?
  8. P

Think that's the direction I'm leaning towards.
  9. P

Spread-I Offense 2.0

Do you guys prefer it offset or traditional gun. Also, jet works pretty well for me out of pistol ace and pistol twin te slot, but I never get it going in pistol ace normal. Anyone get it to work?
  10. P

Spread-I Offense 2.0

That's what I do, but I generally use the fullback package. I'll have to try it with my back.
  11. P

You multiple guys, I am working on a multiple book but it is topping out at around 30 formations, but I doubt there is anyway around this because I have trimmed out everything I don't need. Anyone having the same issues, any solutions?
  12. P

Spread-I Offense 2.0

@TXHusker05 What are you doing to have such great success with the jet sweep and how are you seeing it up?
  13. P

Money Plays

I really like the boot over plays in pistol trips and pistol TE/Wing (can't remember the name) trips. I hot route the lone TE to a slant and he will be wide open versus man (barring route mirroring) due to the natural picks that occur and against zone one of the trips receivers is almost always...
  14. P

Is NCAA 06 the G.O.A.T.?

I have respectfully disagree with you, although 06 is a close second, 09 is my favorite. The expanded playbooks alone are enough for me and the the gameplay is good but with sliders it is near perfect! 06 def plays better out of the box, but I am ok with doing a little tweaking to get things...
  15. P

Spread Offense

Are you talking about the slot receiver jumping into the backfield on the audible? I have tried this in the past and if IRC, doesn't the RB move to the QB's left and the slot shifts to the QB's right?
  16. P

I have a similar philosophy and I run a hand full of concepts: inside zone/dive, stretch, counter and option (midline, load/speed, triple), mostly from 2 and 3 back sets. Although, my 4 gun sets are all singleback. I also can't help but go after athletic QBs but I like to go after the balanced...
  17. P

Regional Battles Dynasty

Care to share?
  18. P

Regional Battles Dynasty

Zack, How did you do this with one less conference in '14? Very interesting btw.
  19. P

Spread-I Offense 2.0

@TXHusker05 What book are you using as your base?