• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
If you like schadenfreude you cannot do better than Skins sports talk most of the way through a season when they are a total embarrassment.

I just want to listen to the prank calls / extremely dumb ones that frustrate all those radio DONKS, someone got me laughing during a Capitals call-in session on DUKES last week
Dukes: Welcome to show
Caller: Hey Chad how's it going?
Dukes: Good, you?
Caller: Doing pretty well, how about yourself?

While Dukes starts muttering about how he already asked that the guy interrupts and starts asking a cliche but completely offtopic question about the Redskins quarterback situation, sending Dukes into the red

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That kinda schtick is awesome. But usually it's the callers who are muttering buffoons with bad phones and bad connections because they live in rural swamp towns.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Season ain't over, but unless Ma'homes falls off a cliff these last 3 games, he would get my vote for MVP.

Brees is cool and I know he's never won it, but I would honestly have Rivers over him at this point too.

1. Ma'homes
2. Rivers
3. Brees

I think the playoff are going to be great this year. Now that the Cowboys have a good WR and stopped trying to make Dak a pure passer, they appear to be a team capable of making a run.

Saints, Rams, Bears and Cowboys look playoff tough.

The AFC is going to be wild. The Chefs and Chargers are the class of the field, but there are a lot of teams that could step up and beat them just based on their defenses and/or Big Ben. The Broncos or Ravens can beat anyone with their pass rush. Big Ben can always pull one out of his ass. Even the Titans can step up and beat someone. Of course there is always Brady too, but if they don't get home field, they won't make it.

Not sold on the Texans at all. Think it will come down to the Chargers losing in a frozen Arrowhead to Ma'homes.

bruin

MVP really shouldn’t be close.

Ma’Homes put up 377 and TD’s and a come from behind win against the number 1 D with no Watkins, Hunt and Hill was on one leg.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

MAGIC, BBABBY

Pump the brakes hermanos. Last time some guy with bad hair got overhyped this happened:

3b68327b-fa66-4816-b98b-7ae0ae9c1a60.jpeg

CJ_24

Cousins is even worse than I thought he would be. Gjge Minnesota giving that dude 100+ million. Their offense was better with Keenum.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
That pass is getting too much hype. It was cool and all, but it accomplished nothing. The dude was in man to man and not even looking at Mahomes.

The pass that deserves the hype is the 48 yarder to Hill on 4th and 9.

To me as an Ingerlishman who knows nothing about ur game of professional rugby, I thought it was about Mahomes' personality on the pass that was so breathtaking to me rather than the out and out technicality.

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I've only watched like 1 quarter of Denver footbaw this year, so grain assault, but that CHUB fella had 2 sacks and one of them was a strip sack that he recovered after some other players piddled around for a bit not picking up the footbaw. He had like 12 sacks already, so I don't know what an EDGE rusher needs to do to get a C- according to this CHART. He's on pace to tie the rookie sack record of 14.5 and he doesn't even get a C-?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
its more the jets whiffing on this draft and giving the colts an offer they couldnt refuse, otherwise Chubb would be in Indy

I'm on the bus in downtown Denver reading Travis talking about Derrick Thomas' sack parade on horseface and remembering when the NFL didn't suck. Ah, nostalgia. Anyway, since this all took place riding the bus packed full of LAND WHALES, it made me think this must have been just like when Yankee met Travis during his Greyhound trip.

Also, I may have had an edible a little bit before typing that incoherent post.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I've only watched like 1 quarter of Denver footbaw
So cucky

But you played 40 quarters of magic cards (cool...in Colorado)

Like why even post in this thread to drop your one quarters worth of observation that your number 5 OVERALL DE can generate a pass rush...sur fucking prise

Clearly you don't have brothers to check your unbridled faggotry

Last edited:

bruin

He's been pretty terrible at drafting in general, but he's done well with the edge rushers. Those memories of Derrick Thomas sacking him like 10 times a season probably make it through the CTE fog and remind him that pass rushers are important!

12/10 would read again.

Terrorhead is truly back with MAHOMES.

Love the way Elway just stands there with his hands on his hips like the ultimate bitchmaid he is. '97 still hurts more than ever.